So which one of you toys got shot???

Guest spectr

http://www.wifr.com/nationalnews/headlines/10549197.html

A police officer shot a 13-year-old boy Sunday morning (10/14) after refusing to obey an officer and reaching into his pocket for a cell phone.

The Seattle, Washington officer mistook it for a weapon.

if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']) document.write('');if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']){ document.write(plpm['Mid-Story Ad']);} else { if(self['plurp'] && plurp['97']){} else {document.write(''); } }if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']) document.write(''); Seattle Police Sgt. Deanna Nollette said the boy was shot in the leg. The teen was taken to a hospital where he was expected to recover.

Nollette said the officer was on routine patrol when he encountered two teens who he thought were behaving suspiciously. When he approached, the two ran off.

He found them again a short time later and ordered both to stop. One of the boys complied, but Nollette said the other threw off his jacket and refused to show the officer his hands.

The teen allegedly walked toward the officer and reached into his pocket and began to pull out a black cell phone, at which point the officer fired twice.

Nollette said the officer did not know it was a phone and thought it was a weapon.

The officer, a 3-year veteran of the department, was placed on administrative leave, which is standard procedure any time an officer fires a weapon in the line of duty.

The other boy, who Nollette said is 14 years old, was interviewed and released to his parents.

Officials said the boy admitted to investigators that he and the wounded boy had been spraying graffiti on buildings in the area.

Nollette said the department's shooting review board would be investigating the incident.

Ok so which one of you was it? I know it has to be one of you who comes in here asking stupid questions like is a usps label a sticker? or what should I change my name to.... or whatever other stupid question you like to be asking...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha kid deserved it... but then again the cop had to of had her gun drawn already to be able to fire off two shots before the kid got the cellphone out of his pocket. makes me think, kids must be that gangster now a days that you need to pull your gun automatically... just me thinkin out loud