IM GONNA FUCKIN SNAP!!!

NERONEZ

so i spend like 5 hrs on a piece yesterday n i wake up this mornin and go back to clean it up and flick it cux it was to dark by the time i finished...and these fucking fag ass toys go ahead and bomb all over my shit crossin me out all over the place...im gonna kill a nigga that muthafuckin piece cost me like $80 all montanna... i wouldnt be ass pissed but i didnt even get a fuckin flick....never really had any beef sept for this one time and now its fuckin on...i know who one of these kids is ive painted with him b4 and his scrawny ass is gonna catch the beat down of his life...its been one...im gonna go after the whole crew...fuck it........im so fuckin pissed...:evil2: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :evil2: AAAHHHHH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my mom dosnt support me i buy all my shit

Well theres strikes one and two right there, if moms doesnt support you in your mad graffiti spree'z', who is going to bail you out of teh jayel when you get teh dance n graff on at teh spot and get arrest?

5 hours on a piece?

What are you so pissed about? This shit happens all the time on legal walls.

Fer real, Sneak and Creep is on point.

so i spend like 5 hrs on a piece yesterday n i wake up this mornin and go back to clean it up and flick it cux it was to dark by the time i finished...and these fucking fag ass toys go ahead and bomb all over my shit crossin me out all over the place...im gonna kill a nigga that muthafuckin piece cost me like $80 all montanna... i wouldnt be ass pissed but i didnt even get a fuckin flick....never really had any beef sept for this one time and now its fuckin on...i know who one of these kids is ive painted with him b4 and his scrawny ass is gonna catch the beat down of his life...its been one...im gonna go after the whole crew...fuck it........im so fuckin pissed...:evil2: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :evil2: AAAHHHHH

whoa whoa whoa whoa....you bought paint?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now i dont feel all too bad for you.

neronez.........

FINISH HIM!!!!!!

dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-2-20061010032927062.jpg