Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay

you just changed my mind

thanks

31384.jpg

Im so fucking pissed right now.

by the looks of that photo, you might be the youngest kid on this site. even if you say "fuck you, that's a photo of me when i was kid" --you're still the youngest kid on this site. by the looks of the appliances, counter top, and cabinet, i'm going to guess you're pretty young. it makes me feel like my child hood photos are of me standing outside a cave, with my mom cooking a rat on a stick over an open fire. oh wait, fire might not of even been discovered yet.

don't get pissed young buck, they'll eat you up like a 20 pack of chicken nuggets.

Earl broclo just got added to the shit list. What the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Fuck bam bam

more childhood photos of my biggest fan!

BamBam-m.jpg

Bam%20Bam2.jpg

and my prediction for his adulthood:

FLO_1_td17bam1_227751_1117.jpg

Archived