No more speeding tickets......

mosluggo

http://www.phantomplate.com/

Ok so after a 350 dollar speeding ticket mailed to me last month, and another red light ticket this week im seriously going to buy this shit. Spray it on your plate and it deflects the picture when its taken or some shit. Chances are,nobody has used it. But any info on whether or not it works would be helpful. Thanks ps dont know if this has been postedd.oh well

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can beat them by placing a massive mirror on the back of your ride or around the numberplate. but it has to be big (like 3+ ft). then it might be able to catch the flash and reflect it, thus overexpose the photo, so when to cop looks at it, it will just look like a huge bright flash on the photo.

haha.... yeah i had my doubts...

it would be nice though. whatever i don't run red lights anyway.

oh but i did get pulled over today holy shit i completely forgot about that until just now.

i was just driving home after just stopping at in & out, and i see this cop in front of me, and i stop at a red light and he beat it, then he turned into a best buy, and i knew he was about to catch someone for something.

so when it turned green i just went minding my own business, and the cop pulls out behind me, then bam his sirens went on, and i started freaking out like a bitch with my friends in the car and i was like "holy fuck what the fuck did i just do i didn't fucking do shit why am i getting pulled over???"

so i turned into a parking lot and the cop told me that i didn't have my lights on... and the ticket for that is like 200 dollars.... i was like "well, fuck........"

so he went through my license and registration or whatever and he was standing there waiting for a while,

and eventually he just said that was my warning and i need to be more conscious when i'm driving so i don't get pulled over for something stupid again...... i was super fucking relieved.

yeah dude

i was just like "oh man i'm really really sorry i honestly did not even notice i really can't tell if my lights are on or not in this car"

just trying to be as polite as i can dude cause i was freaked the fuck out.

my parking lights were on though..... fuck my car is a piece of shit. my parking lights could be on, or my high beams, or just my regular lights, or no lights at all, and i wouldnt even be able to tell the difference in my piece of turd tercel.

we use to have those red light cameras in my city.

but then they had to stop using them, too many people battled the ticket in court saying that it was a friend or someone else driving their car, so the tickets always got dropped.

i don't even know if this is what you are talking about, but there that is anyways.

you know what someone told me?

i think it was my dad, but he said that those red light cameras cost an average of 4 or 5 thousand dollars each. that's a complete waste of money.

but these machines are never-ending moneymakers; great source of revenue, allowing the city to make money without having to actually pay someone to catch you in the act.

The goal is mo' money, accompanied with the illusion of safety.