No more speeding tickets......

mosluggo

i got a warning last night..

i was just driving home after just stopping at in & out, and i see this cop in front of me, and i stop at a red light and he beat it, then he turned into a best buy, and i knew he was about to catch someone for something.

so when it turned green i just went minding my own business, and the cop pulls out behind me, then bam his sirens went on, and i started freaking out like a bitch with my friends in the car and i was like "holy fuck what the fuck did i just do i didn't fucking do shit why am i getting pulled over???"

so i turned into a parking lot and the cop told me that i didn't have my lights on... and the ticket for that is like 200 dollars.... i was like "well, fuck........"

so he went through my license and registration or whatever and he was standing there waiting for a while,

and eventually he just said that was my warning and i need to be more conscious when i'm driving so i don't get pulled over for something stupid again...... i was super fucking relieved.

heh.. yeah..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^thats different...

he didnt care about your lights being off...

that was an excuse to run your shit.

see....thats what cops do....they find excuses to pull you over for little shit (like the small light above your rear license plate being out)...

and when they do pull you over they check your record for warrants and shit.

each day my hate for the police grows more and more..

i hope i dont snap one day.

In nashville its super bad because we are one of the few cities that has 3 major interstates going thru it (65 N, 24 E, 40 W) so we get a whole lot of interstate drug shipments moving thru. About 4 years ago they got a semi full of literaslly tons of drugs worth 14 mil just passing thru. It was a U Haul and they got it for changing lanes with no turn signal...

Then they started the "road rage task force" which was supposed to supposedly keep people safe and pull people driving like assholes (tailgating, weaving in and out, shit like that) but they just pull over people with no seatbelt and bullshit, run their shit, and search. They drive around in unmarked tauruses wearing their uniform on a handheld radio. They just drive around the interstate loops all day picking off people.

i think its stupid how you can get pulled over for stopping over the line at a stop sign.

this cop followed me all the way back to my apartment after i dropped off one of my friends just to pull me over and tell me that i did that. and then asked me why i was "acting funny". next thing i know, he pulls me out of my car, makes me sit on the curb while he searched my car. after about 20 minutes and not being able to find anything "incriminating" he tells me i can go and makes some smart ass comment like next time he WOULD find something. i replyed to his dumbass statement and he snaps and asks me if i wanted to go to jail for being a smart ass.

what a douche.

^^typical...

it was an excuse to find something in your car....when he came up empty handed he got pissed and made a smart comment (like they always do)...

same thing has happened to me about three times already..

maybe i wouldnt hate the police as much if they werent arrogant and condescending assholes.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

you know what will help you not get a speeding ticket?

guns

build an electric plate hider and just turn off your license plate when you are speeding.

Like this http://platehider.com

^This only turns clear while draining your battery.

If you leave it parked too long it will drain your battery

and cover the plate, where I live no visible plate parked

on the street = tow. Not to mention dead battery.

These work better and still cost less than an average ticket:

I got mad of those redlight tickets when I first got my license, pieces of shit

I got pulled over today for pulling into the breakdown lane for 2 fucking seconds to make a turn, $75 ticket...fucking pigs and their monthly quotas.

Also, after I got pulled over he told me that apparently my license is suspended for not paying a fine a lil while back which I definately did. If I didn't pay it then why the fuck didn't I have any food for like a week back when it was due? Strange.

So now I hafta go to traffic court tomorrow to try to straighten my license out, and district court for driving on a suspended in like a week and a half.