how your lawmakers vote (american edition)

lord_casek

i suppose this is fitting for crossfire, but everyone needs to see this and then say out loud "what......the......fuck......?????"

(time, time for some action)

Check me and Ill check you back

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
moved. no faggot politics in my ch 0 zone...

It's that attitude that is the reason why our country is so fucked to begin with.

Yeah bro, let's just ignor politics like it doesn't even exist and hope it just goes away... or untill we're all in prison work camps and there is no more interwebz to crack teh funniez on.

It's that attitude that is the reason why our country is so fucked to begin with.

Yeah bro, let's just ignor politics like it doesn't even exist and hope it just goes away... or untill we're all in prison work camps and there is no more interwebz to crack teh funniez on.

ignoring stuff works good.

to be fair, many politicians are too busy taking fishing trips and going to dinner with lobbyists to attend all the votes, so they just ask their buddies to vote for them.

i imagine that it would only really be a big deal if politician A voted for politician B in a way that politician B did not want to vote. and i doubt this happens. folks from the same party vote the same.

to be fair, many politicians are too busy taking fishing trips and going to dinner with lobbyists to attend all the votes, so they just ask their buddies to vote for them.

i imagine that it would only really be a big deal if politician A voted for politician B in a way that politician B did not want to vote. and i doubt this happens. folks from the same party vote the same.

I get that you're being sarcastic but the funny thing is the footage showed people voting for members of other parties!

dawood nailed it. chad, are you some kind of apologist for corruption?

i just didnt think it was surprising.

a politician being dishonest? noooo...

but i guess i missed that the video showed people voting for members of other parties. that does surprise me.

mark my words...Anyone who's been on this board long enough knows that I've been saying for the longest to buy property overseas while it's cheap.

Buying property overseas is the move. A lot of 3rd world countries are developing and their economies are growing. Find a country you like and go there. America is played out like tube socks and velcro.

I'm flying out.

i was thinking the other day, when, IF, the usa falls into a martial law chaos and burns like all the middle east and pretty much the whole world.

what would they think of other people not helping them? like the bully now that got bullied begs for help. people partying and having fun while their country is hell...

flipflop ironic ah?

some people will experience that because of what they have done, dont get caught in the crossfire.

read dawood's advice.

mark my words...Anyone who's been on this board long enough knows that I've been saying for the longest to buy property overseas while it's cheap.

Buying property overseas is the move. A lot of 3rd world countries are developing and their economies are growing. Find a country you like and go there. America is played out like tube socks and velcro.

I'm flying out.

the thing is, say this country you move to does well, and the states start doing poorly. id say there's a decent chance that the US government/rich will do something to make themselves better off, and most likely it will be at the expense of others doing well.

You're stupid.

the thing is, say this country you move to does well, and the states start doing poorly. id say there's a decent chance that the US government/rich will do something to make themselves better off, and most likely it will be at the expense of others doing well.

that's cool, I'm just not interested in living in america anymore. The only reason I'm here now is to make bank so I can sit pretty somewhere else later.