Acid

seven.13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well thats all bullshit. Theres the occasional flashback but nothing that makes me drive into a median or whatever.

Quit listening to all these bullshit doctors who've never even done the very thing they are researching. If you don't think your going to be able to handle it, then by all means, don't do it. Acid is safest drug other than pot, because you can't really overdose. But I guess you could freak out and jump off a balcony or something (i've witnessed such an event).

Ok well thats all bullshit. Theres the occasional flashback but nothing that makes me drive into a median or whatever.

Quit listening to all these bullshit doctors who've never even done the very thing they are researching. If you don't think your going to be able to handle it, then by all means, don't do it. Acid is safest drug other than pot, because you can't really overdose. But I guess you could freak out and jump off a balcony or something (i've witnessed such an event).

some kid knocked out a 8th floor parking garage window at one of the universities here on mushrooms and fell to his death, but they ruled it a suicide and kept the whole drug thing quiet

how about acid flashbacks you retard. when fat cells get excercised is when you normally get

flashbacks.

i dont know anything about cocksmoking, and you dont see me talking about it.

what are you talking about?

fat cells?

weed stays in your fat cells

acid flashbacks have more to do with the mind and how it remembers things

i get flashbacks from ecstasy every now and then

it happens usually when youre reminded of a situation in which you were under the influence

anything can trigger it usually with me its a song or it can be a smell or a noise

drugs are overated...ive done all that shit. used to grow shrooms, went to tokyo and came back with all kinds of cool things like LSA, 2CB, DMT, AMT. 2CB was my favorite, it was like LSD mixed with extascy, the craziest hallucinogens i have ever done way stronger than shrooms and i split a dose with my girl too....but im done with that shit. i dont like being fucked up for 6 hours and not be able to just turn shit off...the comedowns always suck. stick to beer and weed keep it natural. its safe to say my mindset is severely altered by my frequent use of hallucinogens.

LSA is a lesser potent cousin of LSD, found in hawaiin rosewood seeds...if you prepare them right it seriously feels like heroin mixed with shrooms but it gives you a nasty body high, you feel like you ran 10 miles after its done. Salvia is overated too...basically a mindfuck for a few minutes....shit is stupid.

Yeah, an idiot who got a degree in studying the effects of drugs.

I guess I don't know shit huh?

Oh shit... doctor Peyote went to some school and learned about LSD!

Tell me this, how much LSD have you taken?

And for real, what fucking school taught you that LSD is "harmless"???

Was it in Zimbabwe?

You need to get your parents a refund for real.

I've heard all kinds of exagerations about every kind of drug but have never heard that LSD of all drugs is harmless.

LMAO!!!

That's seriously the stupidest most backwards thing I've ever heard. :lol: