last night is completely what the fuck

iloveboxcars

last night is probably the drunkest ive ever been. never go to a bar where you know the bar tender. she will pour you free drinks all night, and you will not know when to stop. no one is answering their phones yet so all i know is that i have bite marks all over my arms and neck... and this isnt some regular shit bite marks either, the muscles hurt from the bites. one thing i do remember is going home in a cab with some girl that was basically giving me head in the cab but not totally. and i dont know how to explain that. what a fucked up night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Last night I drank at least a quarter handle of Karkov, prolly alot more. Then I went out for food, got into a beef, skullpunched a kid, went home and puked my guts out, then went to a "massage" parlor and afterwards fucked em outta some money, ran out the backdoor and screwed the fuck outta there

Last night was a good time for the Channel Zero brethren haha

how i got the bite marks story is as follows, according to friends.

me and this girl were in the bar. i was pretty much finger fucking her while she was rubbing the shit out of my dick. i start singing robin thicke - lost without u (this is so ridiculous. i dont even think i know the lyrics to this fucking song. and i was going all acapella... i dont even have that high of a voice.) and when i start singing she starts biting the shit out of me everywhere. the bars close. her and her sister take me and a friend to the other side of town to some apartment party. when we get there we're like. what the fuck? so we start walking to my house, even though its about 20 miles away. the girl that was biting the shit out of me goes with us. i think her name is danielle.. in fact im pretty sure it is because we were calling her dani all night. so we get 3 or 4 blocks down and realize were on the other side of town. i call a cab and dude shows up within 5 minutes. we get into the cab and the girl lays in my lap and starts breathing on my dick really heavy. so i start fucking her face through my pants. she pulls my shit out but just breaths on it the whole ride home. and thats all i know. i have a new phone number in my phone labelled "dbnlllle" i assume that's her.