Top 12 5ozers You Don't Like

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Top 5 12ozers You Don't Like

Weapon XXX, it's kinda ironic that you started a thread such as this one because you are the SOLE member on 12oz that I don't like simply because you're an Arabic, curry smelling shitbag who also just happens to be an assclown

DON'T CALL ME ARABIC, YOU FUCKFACE! I got some curry to eat after I smoke this joint, though..

no going by what vaj said the person you ignored will see it not everyone in the forum...

No I don't think that person will have any idea, nor will anyone else. But like I said, I've never done it so I don't know.

Who cares if he does, I have NEVER seen him post anything that ADDS to the forum... maybe his post count, maybe one of those chat room threads that are so popular for the ultra bored people, but I've never seen him actually contribute something other than jacking his jaws.

ive never seen you post shit that adds to forum by your standards. this isnt a fucking board meeting. people come on here to bullshit not brainstorm

He has like 12,000 posts. One of the mods messed with it.

No, he doesn't do drugs. He hasn't the whole time we've been together and thats been at least 3 and a half years.

I really don't know why I'm explaining anything to you people. Just get your facts straight please. Thanks.

Archived