TEACHER + 5 7th GRADERS = SEXOLA

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my 8th grade english teacher was fine as shit, she still looks good after having a kid about a couple months ago. She liked to tease me and my boy because she knew why we sat in the front and "knocked" over the eraser. she was always wearing g strings and thongs and would bend over to pick up the eraser. i swear she knew what we were doing.

Hahah!

This thread is gold.

I seriously would have fucked my ony hot teacher I ever had, when I was 16. She gave us her number first days of school she was teaching there. If I wasn't so lame I wouldn't have lost it within 2 hours of writing it down.

Looking back I know she wanted to fuck me. I was just too naive to think it was a possibililty, especially after a teacher at my school was getting charged for fucking another guy that I knew.

Funny conclusion to the story, is that my Calculus teacher took her to Bali on holidays, then as her Visa had expired she was deported back to th USA. Shit sucked once she was gone.

yeah so my spanish teacher wants it from a kid its kinda obvious.

shes always talking about how not to say estoy caliente cause it means "im horny" and she doesnt say some excuse for horny, she says horny. and one of the times she mentioned it, right after she turned around and winked.

then we weret alking about how like to use the word sick, and shes like, theres sick, like a cold, and then theres sick, like perverted, liek if a student were to come up and slap me on the butt.

and shes ALWAYS wearing lowcut cleavage shirts.

man when i was 15 we had the hottest gym teacher. she was like 25 blonde and mint.

everyone wanted to smash her and she flaunted it hardcore.

no one scored.

that sounds like my p.e teacher when I was 15

her name was ms. roybal or something

she would demonstrate pushups so her boobs would show and stretch down low when she would wear thongs

hot teacher

Archived