The student protests for the Sydney APEC shit is like 20 mins walk from here

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they're the highschool students

little fucking retards "we want a change of government in the US!!" shut the fuck up hes in his last term you retarded little shits "troops out of iraq" YES WE KNOW, SHUT YOUR SELF RIGHTEOUS FUCKING TRAPS

You must not know anything about the war on Iraq, right? Like how Australias got troops over there and Howard just said theyll stay and fight as long as the US does, right? I mean noone knowingly talks out of their ass.

Im 100% for this. APEC is pretty fucked up. Riots were the shit in highschool, but you gotta stay in it to win it. Otherwise youre just left with photos:

l_72d5826ffc5d59c8561ee313df645ba5.jpg

i for one am completely sick to death of students/hippies/whoevers making a big fucking stink over iraq

everyone knows its an unpopular war

and no one wants the troops there

but nothing you can say or do will make a difference

you dont make the fucking policies

you dont control the army

you dont approve of the war, but you dont like other people who openly disapprove of the war.

Youre an idiot. You also apparently believe theres no point in fighting back if you seem to be overpowered. Im gonna send a giant gorilla to your house to assrape you and see if you just lie there submissively. Not only that, but im gonna send another giant gorilla to assrape your friends so you can shout at them to shut the fuck up and just take it. Jesus youre an asshole.

i for one am completely sick to death of students/hippies/whoevers making a big fucking stink over iraq

everyone knows its an unpopular war

and no one wants the troops there

but nothing you can say or do will make a difference

you dont make the fucking policies

you dont control the army

i'm no bleeding heart but you don't seem to understand the concept of public opinion

I think very few people really give a fuck about the war in Iraq, because very few people actually have a vested interest in it. For the most part it does not affect a large majority of the people. It is "in style" to protest the war. Most people really do not have a fucking clue.

riots in the streets of london... ive thought hard about what would happen if one of these people was a motivated enough person, who spoke well and had the balls the go all out and try to over throw their government all Hitler-esque. Could a modern civil war work? sometimes dont you think popular majority and public opinion just dont cut it, i mean bush was voted into a second term.

Archived