The student protests for the Sydney APEC shit is like 20 mins walk from here

shitting

cilone and youre right, there are alot of people who dont know shit and just want to rant and rave about something if you ask the average american where they would rather see that money theyre not going to tell you iraq, theyll tell you it could be put to much better use here. i dont understand how america has such dope credit, i mean were in some serious fucking debt but somehow we keep allocating money for a war we "won" like 3 years ago

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cilone and youre right, there are alot of people who dont know shit and just want to rant and rave about something if you ask the average american where they would rather see that money theyre not going to tell you iraq, theyll tell you it could be put to much better use here. i dont understand how america has such dope credit, i mean were in some serious fucking debt but somehow we keep allocating money for a war we "won" like 3 years ago

isnt America still in very serious debt?

im saying man, were in serious debt, where are these billions of dollars coming from? my pocket, the pockets of every mother fucker working and paying taxes? yeah im pretty sure this shits going to hit everyone. anyways im done this shits getting way to heated. like tango said, let someone move this shit into crossfire and ill continue until then im gonna go look at some titties

Look at me! I'm running away from common sense because my undeveloped brain can't handle it! God forbid throngs of citizens taking to the streets and making their voices heard. God I hope they don't actually riot or spark off a civil war to take back control of what's going on in government! Alls I wanna do is get to my special ed class and give Mrs. Finklestine an apple for teaching me my ACBs!

arguing_over_internet.jpg

^Translated.

If you can not hook up with euro sluts, then that is all you. Many Europeans told me that Americans are cool, they just do not like our politics.

CILONE, going to work now.

from what i have experienced, they feel we are supporting whats going on because we havent gotten rid of bush.

now i didnt say i havent been hooking up, its just made things harder

its not his fault hes gettin paid its his job hes not volunteering to go over there for a pat on the back. dont blame the soldiers blame the dudes in the nice houses in the beltway signing papers to send his ass to iraq

I won't blame anyone that joined the millitary before the war.

I won't blame anyone who actually signed up for the shit because they were brainwashed and duped into thinking the war was justified and somehow they were "fighting for their country".

But I'll be damned if I'm gonna cut any slack to somebody who claims to be against the war but joined the Army anyways.

I mean, that shit makes zero sense.

yeah

listen

i just dont like having people shove things at me when im trying to get to class

and i bet you dont see the hypocrisy in editing my post do you

oh well

welcome to my ignore list

Well I think that the new world order shoving itself down EVERYBODY IN THE WORLDs throat trumps the shit out of you not being able to get to class because there's people in the streets.

So fuck you AND your class.

Oh no!!!! He can't handle the truth so he's putting me on ignore!!! :bawling:

LMAO!!!!

Because he mentioned that he just got done training.

But then again, I'm not even sure he really is in the Army. Or even american for that matter.

Dumb fuck I have been in the Army 13 years. I have 2 kids and I get paid pretty good. A job is a job. I was training because that is what motherfuckers do in the Army.