miss south carolina

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh man, spitfire, you just gave me the greatest vision of all time. there is the one part of the city i live in, a row of clubs. every fucking city has one. it's where all the meatheads, mud hussies, no necks, gap toothed whores, and all alike seem to flock to on club nights. driving down that street makes me wish i was in an apache helicopter, with unlimited ammo.

but the idea of being one of the guards, pushing all the stupid suburban metros onto death camp trains --well it made me laugh. sure, that might be mean and nasty and not so P.C., but fuck, i'm a cynical bastard sometimes. i can't stand people who live their lives only focused on how they look, hoping for an e-true hollywood moment of their own. gas them all to hell!

I heard Canadians get mad when we tell them "I'm from America", you're supposed to say "I'm from the U.S." instead.

Something about them feeling like they're from America too being Canada's also North America.

But then I'm not really sure I beleive everything that comes outa the mouth of the person that told me that.

Not even sure what the fuck this has to do with this thread.

I heard Canadians get mad when we tell them "I'm from America", you're supposed to say "I'm from the U.S." instead.

Something about them feeling like they're from America too being Canada's also North America.

I think the rest of the world calls us "the states" and expects us to too.