Losin' Mets made me kill my mom

IrishCarBombs

A Queens man who allegedly bludgeoned his mother to death with a barbell blamed the Mets for setting off his murderous rage, authorities said yesterday.

Michael Anthony, 26, was frustrated with the Mets' 6-5 loss to the Washington Nationals in the second game of Saturday night's doubleheader when he started arguing with his father, according to a statement he gave police.

Anthony told cops after his arrest for murdering Maria Fischman, 61, that he "was watching the Mets game and became enraged."

"We started fighting and my mother jumped in," he said, adding that she took a knife from the kitchen of the Fresh Meadows home. "I took the knife from her and it got stuck in her head."

Fischman then fled to the bedroom, where Anthony said he thought she was going for a weapon in a dresser drawer. "I grabbed a weight from the top of the dresser, swung it, hit her and she fell to the floor," Anthony said.

He was arraigned on murder, weapons and assault charges, ordered held without bail and faces up to 25 years in prison.

LINK.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.