Yerba Mate, mmmm.

anyone else drink this stuff? it makes me insanely clear headed after a cup, the perfect companion to the morning after a night out partying. it's also refreshing as hell iced on a hot day, and doesn't make me poop my pants immediately like coffee (which is still the shit, but there needs to be a bathroom in sight if i'm gonna have more than a cup :lol: ).

here's some pictures for the visual learners:

yerbamate.jpg

yerba_mate.jpg

bombilla5bis.jpg

special straw called a bombilla used for drinking traditional mate in south america, where it's left in the water as opposed to filtered out. it has a mesh lining to prevent sediment / plant matter from being sucked up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tea bags with yerba mate are sold for a quick serving...you want the hardcore way get yourself a mate and a bombilla,the yerba and add hot water(hottest before it burn your taste buds),and u can sprinkle sugar on top,better if not to taste the herb.

its good to chill the hunger too...

linden tea is used for calming a person when he is nerveous/anxious,i recomend that one any time of the day.

boldo tea for digestion,after a big meal it helps a lot.

what yall can do is you want to get these herbs and save money is buy the pure herb by ounces online really cheap and get the tea baggies too.

I drink the chocolate brand you posted.

It isnt' my favorite.

I like the loose Mate the best.

the pre-bagged type, I have to put two to three bags per cup to brew it to my liking.

I can't really get too excited about tea.

But this is what I drink.

Each and every morning.

I enjoy it.

To the max, bro.

I throw one bag of vanilla chai tea in with it.

it makes perfection.