Just Sold My Soul

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
to....

halliburton-logo-bg.jpg

How does it feel to know your pay check comes at the price of dead soldiers

You Sir, disgust me :mad:

I keed, do what you got to do..........war profiteer

How does it feel to know your pay check comes at the price of dead soldiers

You Sir, disgust me :mad:

I keed, do what you got to do..........war profiteer

he's canadian. as long as it's dead american soldiers and dead iraqis no big deal.

FAKE

turkalou.jpg

Real

post-454884-1156698479.jpg

Turk was originally part of the Cash Money Hot Boys. This group consisted of lil wayne, BG, Juvenile, and Turk. BG left after Baby shorted him on millions of dollars, and was followed by juvenile, and Turk. BG and Juvenile both go solo now and Turk was in jail for killing two swat team members but was recently released. Lil Wayne is still with Baby aka Bird Man.

Heres the real story

Turk was in a Memphis, Tennessee apartment when narcotics officers and SWAT team members stormed in. According to police, Turk shot an officer during the drug raid, but the rapper claimed he was hiding in the closet without a gun. In the shootout, SWAT team member Deputy Chris Harris had been shot in the jaw, hip, arm and calf.[1]

At a preliminary hearing a charge of first-degree attempted murder was reduced to second-degree attempted murder but Turk was not granted bail. He was awaiting trial in prison as his third album, the aptly-named "Penitentiary Chances", hit the streets in April of 2005. Attorneys made their final arguments on August 9, 2005 and the jury took just five hours to convict him.

Archived