Howard Stern Fans

2Blazzed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WCQJ.com is still up as far as i know.

I would guess that sirius is not going to reup stern. They pretty much fucked him on the sirius iphone app. How can you have a sirius app and not be able to listen to the person that has the most subscribers, and makes the most money???? Also dont you think stern can go independent and just charge for his own stern app for iphone users etc??? Seems like that would be the best, next option..

I used to have delivery jobs driving all day and could time the commercial breaks with my deliveries. Those were the days of 5 hour stern shows making my day fly by.Cool bra story Sucks artie is gone, hopefully he comes back, and doesnt die soon.

That show would be better if Robyn would just shut the fuck up!

She ruins the show for me with her squealy voice, constant giggling, and attempts at humor by rewording and rusing a joke someone says right before her.

I guess Howard surrounds himself with hacks to make himself look better, but everybody has to go, except for Artie when he's shitfaced.

Well from where they started they were all hacks, Howard is a pretty stand up dude for keeping them on IMO

but yeah HOWARD STERN FAN ONER

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I guess he isn't getting any better. Howard keeps talking about a "friend" who is in really bad shape and about how he went to a service to pray for his "friend". I think its Artie but he hasn't said... who cares really he is going to retire here soon anyway.

that was about bob schimmel who is now dead...

lately the show has been ok, the crank calls on the autotune are fucking nuts, i cant even handle them... artie will come back shit will get emotional and either that will end the shows run OR Howard will renew and Artie will come back....