Howard Stern Fans

2Blazzed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have the howard stern new years eve pageant special from around 95 96 im not sure but thats when i had it but someone borrowed it and moved away its was the funniest thing ever there was a fat ugly bitch in it naked and disgusting and a girl called miss fried egg tits and a skit of howard playing ted danson and sherman hemsley paying whoopi goldberg. Been searching for years and years on the net still can't find it someone help me out here please

• 3 months later...

yea, Sterns been on edge lately, i really think its cuz Artie aint there to lighten up the mood or shit on everything before howard can... show is odd without Artie to say the least...

i love when they play them prank calls and you can hear them going wild cracking up in the background...

edit* man those Tradio calls are fucking great, for sure LOL every time... how those people get played time and time again and dont get it, is so good...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...