Howard Stern Fans

2Blazzed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I had the means to listen loud, I gotta use the HSdaily site.... Really bummed to find out starting in May they go to an every other week, 3 day a week, work week. So glad Robin went on that Peru trip, the song parodies generated from that are the best! They had better make a box set of CD's of all the parodies from the show.

howard stern said some fucked up shit about selena after her death, which to me is just mad disrespectful, even for a shock jock or whatever the fuck he is.. i understand its his job to stir up controversy but its just not something im cool with.. disrespecting the dead isn't something i condone. before i heard about that i didn't really have a bad opinion about him ( i didn't listen to him much to begin with) but now i just think he's a douche...

whatever though..it is what it is.

it doesn't matter when it happened or to who, if someone disrespects your mother right after she died what would you call him? you'd call that person a douche wouldnt you? its disrespectful to talk ill about dead people, and you would be lying if you would be cool with someone talking shit about a friend who just passed away. it was just inconsiderate..you don't say shit like that about someone who just died..

imagine if people were talking shit abou one of the writers you looked up to. dare or iz or any of the other cats who have passed on recently, you fuckers would throw a shit fit and you know it. why is it any different here?

it doesn't matter when it happened or to who, if someone disrespects your mother right after she died what would you call him? you'd call that person a douche wouldnt you? its disrespectful to talk ill about dead people, and you would be lying if you would be cool with someone talking shit about a friend who just passed away. it was just inconsiderate..you don't say shit like that about someone who just died..

imagine if people were talking shit abou one of the writers you looked up to. dare or iz or any of the other cats who have passed on recently, you fuckers would throw a shit fit and you know it. why is it any different here?

1269914528813_145.jpg

• Like 1

A few days later, Howard Stern mocked Selena's murder and burial, poked fun at her mourners, and criticized her music. Stern said, "This music does absolutely nothing for me. Alvin and the Chipmunks have more soul... Spanish people have the worst taste in music. They have no depth." Stern's comments outraged and infuriated the Hispanic community across Texas.[38] After a disorderly conduct arrest warrant was issued in his name, Stern later made an on-air apology, in Spanish, for his comments.[39]

Two weeks after her death, on April 12, George W. Bush, then Governor of Texas, declared Selena's birthday April 16 as "Selena Day" in Texas.[6]

Damn, we totally missed this. There is always next year.

2999453174_302f326e75.jpg

SelenaForeverSparkling.gif

The REAL question is how is it Matt's 15th birthday in 2008, and there is a pic of 15 yr old Matt with Selena who has been dead for 13 years (at that point)?

He would've been 2 at her death.

Nurgas be photochopping cakes nowadays.

technology n'shit.

i have the app on my phone, use my pc, and have it in my car...so i don't often miss the show.

her peru trip does sound good- i thought about getting howardTV, but don't feel like paying for that..

Save your money. I have it because I'm an addict, but it's really not worth it, and they take forever to update it. I can understand the live shows, but they could update the old shows daily. It does seem to be getting better though, they just added some wrap up shows.

i have the app on my phone, use my pc, and have it in my car...so i don't often miss the show.

her peru trip does sound good- i thought about getting howardTV, but don't feel like paying for that..

Can you listen to stern with the sirius app now?? Didnt know you could do that'

Whats up with Artie??? Havent listened in a while

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So let me get this straight.

Stern said Selina was wack.

Some idiot in Texas issued an arrest warrant for him calling Selina wack.

Instead of running with the absurdity of said arrest warrant and doing an appearance in Texas taunting them to arrest him so that he can turn around and sue the shit out of them while making more publicity for the show, Stern decides to fold and apologize?

Weak.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...