Im Mike Rowe, and this is Dirty Jobs

Chubbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

Survivorman is legit. being alone for a week vs running around with a camera crew, eating random disgusting shit just to show how gross it is, like the puss filled bug he explodes all over the camera, or the dead zebra carcass, or drowned sheep or cow or whatever. totally different shows. Bear Grils shows you EXTREME shit you COULD do if you were like dying of starvation, where as Les Stroud shows you shit you WOULD do in a survival situation, make a camp, make fire, make shelter, make traps, stay where you were supposed to have been, or if the situation is you weren't supposed to be back for a certain time, the easiest way of finding civilization, not scaling down a crevice two foot wide and two hundred feet deep, back on one wall feet and hands on the other.

But on dirty jobs note, me and some guys are making a video of our job, snow making, and going to send it in. It's not dirty but a lot of the jobs he does are more so just awful, and miserable if you don't love it. Standing outside in negative temperatures under water sprays for twelve hours could be a shit job for most people.

end wall of text.

shit didn't know this was a grave dug thread.

just saw the argument about it and figured I'd throw in my 2 cents.

oh word. i didnt know that argument was even going in in this thread because i didnt read it. Survivor man all day though. Man vs wild is pure entertainment for people who wanna HURR HARDCORE SURVIVAL DERP.