Physics and shit son. Nerd style.

Spitfire15

Somone turn on the science channel right now. This is blowing my top off. Theres 11 dimensions guys. 11. String theory and super gravity. EVERYTHINGS MADE OF INVISABLE STRINGS. BRAAAGGHHHHJFSKFSSFFS. MY BRAIINNN..

Does anybody else find this stuff amazing or am I alone here? I cant get enough of this stuff.

For example. If you travel 3/4 the speed of light for 5 years, come back to earth, and it will be likr 500 years in the future. And what?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what%20the%20bleep%20do%20we%20know.jpg

"You have to watch this movie! It'll change your life"

when i watched this movie.. i realized i knew all of that shit already... after that... my life started getting really really wierd.

i also watched that string theory one....

i'll tell you one thing... God is fuckin insane... i cant believe how this universe is built.. its just crazy... i cant even gather the concept if this is a dream or not.

i've been making things happen.. reading minds dreaming of MY future and manifesting money when its needed.

am i dabbling with satan ?? i dont know..lol :jpotato:

you can also watch the secret

but here is 'WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW?!'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpCSk7WC4GI -PT 1

TOO BAD GOOGLE HOOKED UP WITH YOUTUBE.. BEFORE YOU USED TO GET THE FULL MOVIE

Read Stephen Hawking's books. They're pretty good. I've been into quantum theory for the past few years. Count me in. After watching that bleep movie (I have the special edition/red cover, the interviews with the scientists are way better) it makes you think alot more and even changes the way you think about normal activities. the only problem with me is, i tend to overthink it and start believing things that i dont know if theyre true or not. it gets pretty weird. not for everyone.

Something I want to do before I die is find out how to time travel.

when it comes down to it, we are just like the animals

we need food, we need to fuck, and we die in the end

we;re not special, and these types of shows/theories are nothing more than intellectual masterbation

useless[/color]

i posted a thread on this other site... but i was talkin about how animals and humans are just alike...we are animals, but the intelligence is what trips me out... in this vast whatever the fuck it is.. there is something that allows me to think.. speak and dream.

i used ot ask the question.. if i dream of the future am i manifesting it? but i got beyond that and started to think that this might be someone elses dream and that somewhere out there is the sleeper. but we're all dreamers

im stoned

i posted a thread on this other site... but i was talkin about how animals and humans are just alike...we are animals, but the intelligence is what trips me out... in this vast whatever the fuck it is.. there is something that allows me to think.. speak and dream.

i used ot ask the question.. if i dream of the future am i manifesting it? but i got beyond that and started to think that this might be someone elses dream and that somewhere out there is the sleeper. but we're all dreamers

im stoned

TODAY I THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHING SIMILAR. LIKE IF EACH OF US WAS SOMEONES DREAM AND IN ONE NIGHTS SLEEP=OUR LIFETIME, AND WHEN THEY AWAKEN WE DIE(CUZ ITS TH END OF THE DREAM), AND THEN THE NEXT DREAM THEY HAVE IS THE LIFE OF ANOTHER PERSON.....

TODAY I THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHING SIMILAR. LIKE IF EACH OF US WAS SOMEONES DREAM AND IN ONE NIGHTS SLEEP=OUR LIFETIME, AND WHEN THEY AWAKEN WE DIE(CUZ ITS TH END OF THE DREAM), AND THEN THE NEXT DREAM THEY HAVE IS THE LIFE OF ANOTHER PERSON.....

when i broke my leg back in '01, i was on percs and in serious pain.

was at my folks house the first night after getting out of the hospital

and i woke up and told them that reality was the dream and the dream i was having was reality because i could walk and my leg was fine.

i've always thought about shit like this. what if we are experiencing two different lives?

one here and one there. only thing is, there we can manipulate reality freely. here we have the constraints of "worldly thought".

reading list as of late.

synchronicity by allan combs

entangled minds: extrasensory experiences in a quantum reality by dean radin. AWESOME!

godel,escher, and bach; an eternal golden braid by douglas hofstadter

i honestly have a decent conceptual grasp of quantum physics. been reading laymans publications for the past couple years, and for me, i use it to formulate a sense of a true religion. i read things about psychology and physics and philosophy and metaphysics and "spooky interactions" (quoteth einstein) and kind of lump it all together into a sense of something that feels real, feels right.

maybe i cant even connect it all with logical argument if pressed. but its more of a feeling. that certain schools of thought fit together, from eastern religion to cutting edge science, in a way thats just out of my reach . its the closest thing to religious faith ive experienced personally. and you dont need to watch what the bleep garbage to have your lid flipped. thats a good starting point in some aspects, but you need to read alot more and know what the more straight laced guys say, before you jump on ramalanga ding dong from the year -5000's bandwagon. its like listening to rage against the machine and then really getting into radical polictics. you can make it to an honest place, even if you start out in a bullshit factory.