Great Quotes.

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.. give a man a keystone light and he wont be thirsty from that big ass fish i just gave him"

keith stone

"give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.. give a man a keystone light and he wont be thirsty from that big ass fish i just gave him"

keith stone

o_rly.jpg

i like where you live though

keith stone

keith stone

Some gems from Dorothy Parker.

"Heterosexuality is not normal, it's just common."

"Wit has truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words."

"A hangover is the wrath of grapes"

"I don't know much about being a millionaire, but I'll bet I'd be darling at it."

"You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think."

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue."

"I don't care what is written about me so long as it isn't true."

"several members of my family perished in Hitler's concentration camps; but what were their deaths compared with the memories of a lost peroid in my life, a period that would never return?

This reconciliation with Hitler reveals the profound moral perversity of a worl that rests essentiually on the non-existence of return, for in this world everything is pardoned in advance and therefore everything is cynically permitted - Milan Kundera. Excellent writer.

executive finger blast is an amazing name.

Its not word for word but it was something like

"My first fight was when a kid threw a dead pigeon in my face. I ran in there throwing my arms wildly. I threw more punches than he threw at me and I guess I won because I hit him more times than he hit me...That's the way it goes" - IRON MIKE TYSON

anus poop will pee but anus pee will drip out of my ass hole n shoot thin strips of playdo poop out of my nipples into a can were it rests n frements for 13 days until 18st mexicali thuggish ruggish homedogs bark at the moon in the cold warm winter summer air water- john lenon

One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others. - Moliere

The injury we do and the one we suffer are not weighed in the same scales. - Aesop

Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either. - Albert Einstein

The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true. - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Thinking of supper, I asked, “You want us to do anything, Dad?”

“Persevere,” he said.

It was a better answer than we wanted. What else do you do when the landscape suddenly changes? When all mirrors tilt?

- Leif Engle, Peace Like a River