airsoft guns....

boogie hands

....i just found out its somewhat safe to shoot your friends with them.

yhst-41902112641410_1950_3101855

DYT-M10-lg.jpg

LP-SOFT-H202B-lg.jpg

SD-GGHG203B-lg.jpg

....i have a feeling shits going to go down. its going to involve beer, bruises and people in their mid 20's running around like children. im dumb hyped.

bonus points - these things are between $50 and $150 bucks. holy shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

problem with paintball is you look like less of a fruity gun nut dorkwad, and more like someone who having fun with their friends for 2 hours?

dudes who spend a ton of money on these fancy airsoft guns are total d-bags.

'dude, i can totally look at it and pretend that im holding a sweet m 16. fucking rad, chet!'

dungeons and dragons for rednecks.

back in 2002... I was hanging out at a friend's fraternity house when about 20 dudes decided it would be a great idea to get completely hammered and start playing rambo with these guns... next thing i know there is a huge fist fight going down, a broken glass door, and cops showing up with guns because reports of dudes running around outside with guns was reported. fun times though. airsoft guns are fun to shoot your friends with.

one of my good friends has an amazing raised porch that looks out over a long backyard. the other weekend we were hanging around having a few afternoon beers and decided it would be fun to string up a few cans of the boddingtons we were drinking and go at it with an air rifle i have. we ended up blowing the afternoon on shooting contests.

bb guns are definitely some solid afternoon fun.

Hey BOOGIE HANDS I'm selling a UHC Swat Super X9 Spring Airsoft Rifle. Shoots 400 FPS, has an Adjustable scope, bipod, is bolt action, has ejectable shells, and two stick magazines. Paid $160 brand new. Asking $115. Only been used twice. You interested?

nah, im good. there are about 3000 things i need to spend money on before i start buying airsoft guns.

i dont think i would ever spend that much money on an airsoft gun. this is definitely one of those things that i would buy, have a bunch of fun with one or two times and then stick in the closet for it to gather dust. i have a really short attention span when i comes to most things.