I want to gayify you. Here, I got a retarded thread for you. please ruin it

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: I want to see you, yet again

:lol:

You know what, I don't do it anymore or associate with anyone that does. So, get off my jock. Thx sweet heart.

You need to learn to laugh at yourself. You would never make it at my job, where ball busting is the only way to make it through the day. It gets bad, too.

You need to learn to laugh at yourself. You would never make it at my job, where ball busting is the only way to make it through the day. It gets bad, too.

Hahaha, hold on... I joke around with everyone at work all day long, but I get work done too.... I just have a problem with people that I am not familiar with... that guy that said that is joe blow as far as I'm concerned.

You think the best thing about this place is a thread where people post pictures of themselves?

If that's what you really enjoy about 12oz maybe you should give up and check out this one site i know of....http://www.myspace.com go ahead. click on it.

THE ONLY THING MORE EMBARASSING THAN A METH FIEND PAST IS HAVING YOUR SHORTY ON A MESSAGE BOARD HOLDING YOU DOWN. MY BITCH IS ON HER WAY HOME FROM WORK WITH A DUTCH AND A 12 PC POPEYES MEAL FOR THE KID. TO HER "12OZ" IS WHEN I ASK HER FOR A LITTLE BEER INSTEAD OF A 22.

not to sound gay, but you're a pretty handsome young man.

haha, I was thinking that. Handsome in that Judge Reinhold way, not in that George Clooney way.

I guess "affable" might be the proper word.

hablamos would make a good criminal thats for sure... all of you uglies cant pull off what we attractive gentleman do on the daily. looks get you places. plus, dude is comin atcha with that "im an innocent schoolboy" look when in reality he's prolly smokin heroin, vampin elderly women for their purses and date raping beautiful co-eds at the nearby university.

Archived