It's a conspiracy: The World is FLAT!!!!

Drue_Down

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

: "Why do the all the world Governments say the Earth is round?"

A: It's a conspiracy

Q: "What about NASA? Don't they have photos to prove that the Earth is round?"

A: NASA is part of the conspiracy too. The photos are faked.

Q: "Why has no-one taken a photo of the Earth that proves it is flat?"

A: The government prevents people from getting close enough to the Ice Wall to take a picture.

Q: "How did NASA create these images with the computer technology available at the time?"

A: Since NASA did not send rockets into space, they instead spent the money on developing advanced computers and imaging software instead

Well the church of the flying spaghetti monster say that "our heaven is WAY better. We've got a Stripper Factory AND a Beer Volcano." And, they believe in pirates...awesome.

www.venganza.org

i keep trying to tell people that pirates liked sodomy, but everyone still thinks they are cool.

buttsecks is ghey.

Flatearthersareretards, I've decided that you're a government shill, spreading lies and discontent in the ranks of the beievers, and thus anything you say is invalid. "Friends" flying from Australia to Africa through "Antarctica", psssh, your imaginary words don't fool me.

HAHAHA

test1.jpg

i didn't pay much attention at first, but after reading some of the thread, they're saying that the "edge" of the earth is antarctica, and is an "ice wall" that surrounds the planet (as shown in the photgraph). so i guess it's a conspiracy that nasa and everyone else that doesn't want us to know about the "ice wall."