Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Drue_Down

It's a conspiracy: The World is FLAT!!!!

: "Why do the all the world Governments say the Earth is round?"

A: It's a conspiracy

Q: "What about NASA? Don't they have photos to prove that the Earth is round?"

A: NASA is part of the conspiracy too. The photos are faked.

Q: "Why has no-one taken a photo of the Earth that proves it is flat?"

A: The government prevents people from getting close enough to the Ice Wall to take a picture.

Q: "How did NASA create these images with the computer technology available at the time?"

A: Since NASA did not send rockets into space, they instead spent the money on developing advanced computers and imaging software instead

Well the church of the flying spaghetti monster say that "our heaven is WAY better. We've got a Stripper Factory AND a Beer Volcano." And, they believe in pirates...awesome.

piratesarecool4.jpg

card_front_final.jpg

www.venganza.org

Well the church of the flying spaghetti monster say that "our heaven is WAY better. We've got a Stripper Factory AND a Beer Volcano." And, they believe in pirates...awesome.

www.venganza.org

i keep trying to tell people that pirates liked sodomy, but everyone still thinks they are cool.

buttsecks is ghey.

then hippies like that religion because I seen one have been had worn a tshirt...

They should suggest that the Bermuda Triangle is the hole in the Earth where all the water drains so we dont have an overflow and thats why ships are lost in there....and the airplans are sucked down by the...

Flatearthersareretards, I've decided that you're a government shill, spreading lies and discontent in the ranks of the beievers, and thus anything you say is invalid. "Friends" flying from Australia to Africa through "Antarctica", psssh, your imaginary words don't fool me.

HAHAHA

how do they explain the sun and the moon??

And of course Turtz would know the name of the

hippy band... Just sayin'.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now