CHANNEL ZERO HOUSE PARTY!?!?

hella borred

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I am so the non-violent drunk.

I would be more like asking what girls can we go find as oppossed to what guy i can lay a hand on.

And Turtz, you are a brave person for putting up with all the shit you have been given.

I think you may even last around these parts because of that attitude.

afterwardz id be relocating to the nearest teeny bopper hang out spot to creep out yer little sisterz...followed by a whole crew of you...absolutely no tags would be caught because no one on here actually writes teh graffz.....once we actually spotted the girls everyone would disperse and act like they had something else more important going on......

not gonna lie 12oz womenz seem to be about 75% cooler than 99% of women that I have met...

c/ No compliment...

i agree. i know some cool broads so ill say compliment.

i think bloodfart would be quite popular. that girl makes me smile bigger than watchin prrie dogs get shot with a shotgun. come to think of it from what ive seen in pictures all the girls on here look to be quite attractive, so im sure itd be fun as hell to watch em' get jocked.

itd be fun to watch lili put the hurtin on.

and id have to join in with soulkiller cuttin off some eyebrows.

Channel 0 party = myspace party + rap + metal = still totally gay. Wed have our introductory session with good music, everyone playing the role they said they would, moderators laughing at everyone being homo, album thread people going through the playlists on their ipods, kids acting out what graff n dance wouldve done had he been there, end up round some card table playing drinking games like kings or some shit of equal or greater gayness so we could show off that wit required to post on the 0 live, then get Mero to tell stories, turn on the tv and everyone would talk over the shit voicing their opinions, half the partys feelings would get hurt and leave to quote *catch tags* the rest of us would get entirely too drunk to move, end up talking shit like we do when someones drunk and starts a fucking whopper of a rediculous thread, Id fight EPB and five other people for the couch, lose, try to use the only bathroom in the house which is locked and noones answering because the Ch0 girls are all drunk and passed out on the floor in there, then end up finding the computer and get on 12oz to post flicks of the aftermath.

Shit would be the most unglamourous waste of time weve ever done, but thats why were on this fucking site to begin with aint it.

In all actuality, I would gang up on the young kids.

Call them out for things they cannot change.

Such as the lame face they were born with.

Or the fact that they are in their early twenties.

Young jerks always think they know about life and being cool.

I like to tell them differently.

That would be my whole night.

Stealing drinks and intimidating young boys.

Then I would totally dude it up with all the metal heads.

Make fast friends.

Bond over love for King Diamond and Ronnie James Dio.

We would talk about beer and bitches.

Debate over what breed is better, the Boston Terrier or the Pug.

And make fun of the nerds who were totally elemental.

I would challenge nerds to dance battles.

And win.

Then I would challenge the same nerds to rap battles.

And win.

Because I would rap funny.

And they would rap serious.

And everyone knows that funny rap trumps serious rap always.

I would black out in the second inning.

But go strong all night.

Do things to blow minds.

And hope it was caught on camera.

So I could see just how magical I got.

After I was staggering, I would chat up the ladies.

About hair and make up and fashion.

We would dish on dudes.

And who looked better on the internet.

I would talk them all into joining a street gang with me.

There would be talk of matching satin jackets.

And annual meet-ups.

I wouldn't remember any of it in the morning.

But would have a pocket full of phone numbers attached to names of people that I will never see again.

We would leave each other comments on Myspace.

Secret codes and inside jokes.

All-in-all, I think it would be crazy gay.

Count me in.

i would stay pretty sober for the most part. i dont trust you guys and honestly, i have a feeling there would be one or two people trying to swing on me.....

....thats if i even showed up though. most likely i would just say i was going to show up and then end up grilling out and drinking with my usual group of friends instead. thats how ive been rolling lately.