post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One thing I do need to do is master a few dishes though and then build from there. I get bored way too quick, but I do need to branch out and add my own touch a lot more.

Next time I wanna cook the sage leaves during the reduction part and leave them out entirely or just a few for garnish. The wine sauce seemed to buttery to me, so maybe that might work?

maybe less butter. sage is a weird one for me. i like it but it's really strong flavored. i use it a lot with pork lamb or poultry but i use it sparingly so it doesn't end up single noted. a sauce that would be awsome with that fish would be some sage brown butter. 3 tbsp butter into a cold pan and heat slowly when the butter starts to melt add 1 1/2 tbsp sage and cook till the butter has a nutty aroma. to stop the browning you can add a touch of chicken stock or white wine (white wine would be better with the trout) salt and pepper it up and spoon it over the fish.

I dont know why.. but i've always hated any kind of 'roast'. And they aren't even that bad.

what about...

SPIT ROAST!

Guest 50million
I can't believe anyone could hate roasts (last page topic)

Anyways, last night's dinner...lobster ravioli in a vodka sauce

P1250007.jpg

do you own any plates???

i made cupcakes

DSCN8073.jpg

Guest 50million
I do, but I don't use them usually...why would I?

I'm not trying to impress anyone, I'm trying to eat...much rather throw the dish out then wash it

so im not trying to 'be that person' but if youre going to get single use plates, shouldnt you get paper? theyre cheaper too i think.

im scared to eat off Styrofoam.

Archived