Today At Walmart

earmuffs

I saw a blind kid (about 16) working there and he was doing a price check in the juice aisle. I was amazed. How would he know where all that shit is?

at school a few semesters ago, i was smoking a newport, and a blind guy with a stick comes up to me asking for a light. i was amazed. maybe it was the smoke though. they say blind people's 4 other senses become stronger/magnified.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He's probably not completely blind...he can still see

When I was in highschool..this blind girl showed me around and told me where everything was...I found it ironic

People are very curious about blind folk...

On the patio outside my dorms where I used to go to school...there'd be like 20-30 people out there when it got hot. Sometimes this blind man with a stick would walk down the street. Every single person would just stop and look at him. All you could hear was the sound of his stick banging against the pavement. It was eerie....

Hahaha thats not near as crazy as when my friends tried to follow this girl with OCD. They were spellbound when we noticed that she had to touch every tree, fire hidrant, and pole on the street. And then sometimes she wouldnt step correctly..and she would go back and step on the ground again. It looked tiring. It was fucked up following her like she was an animal....but it was interesting for about five minutes.

im color blind

i dont see race or the color of peoples skin[/color]

i hope you are joking if not you are the worlds biggest cornball.

I've always wondered how they visualise things in their mind. Like..what do they think the sky looks like, or the colour red, or forests and cities.

I used to try and walk home from the school bus with my eyes closed when i was little, to see how far I could go. It was scary.

People are very curious about blind folk...

On the patio outside my dorms where I used to go to school...there'd be like 20-30 people out there when it got hot. Sometimes this blind man with a stick would walk down the street. Every single person would just stop and look at him. All you could hear was the sound of his stick banging against the pavement. It was eerie.

that happens every now and then during lunch at school at this pizza joint

Ok i'm going to tell 12 0 about the WORST thing i've ever done..................

At a walmart they had this disabled/retarded guy checking receipts right, so i get my cart and go for the door and he stops me, so its like when your on a stand off with some and you both go the same way, he starts the scream "STTTTTTTOOOPPP, HELP ME" i fool him into going one way and i run out the door next to him and bounce.

I have never felt bad for racking before until that day...I had to call my uber nice girlfriend explain it too her and have her tell me it was the right thing to do even though it wasn't.

I think its funny now.