the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd back off the extensions and work on defining letters more. Simplish fills would probably be a good way to go now too, just back off of anything that makes it look muddy if you know what I mean. it kinda lacks flow, once that is found, it's extension time. all opinion

• 2 weeks later...

photo.jpg

show's a hard act to follow

probably should have made a better attempt to cover up what was under you. its kind of a bad look imo to have fools shit pokin out from under you like that. unless that was your intention. even if its your stuff under it, it looks sloppy when you do that shit.

my two main crits would be to make the R bigger so its on par with the other letters and cut that extra bar from your E. the one thats sticking out of its head, it doesn't work well with the piece.

keep going though man.

GOD DAMN P'S AND R'S

didn't finish the first, not worth it. Felt like going back do super simps because shit looks so wonky, thinking about just doing lines of p's and r's because they take away from the effect so damn much. hopefully in 30 cans this won't look so disgusting. posting for shits and giggles. I agree with the dude who doesn't like shit poking out from underneath but I'm really just trying to practice form right now, and it's on the back of my own barn so whatever.

0330121819.jpg

dsgag.jpg

Big bump to Rebel, I remember seeing so much of your stuff on pg when I started, and always dug it, when I stopped checking pg you hadn't posted in forever and I was afraid you were done or something, good to see ya in bidness.

Archived