the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For one, ya talk a lot kid...

Secondly, hand fatigue happens, (mainly to those who don't paint ever).

Paint every few days, and it goes away as your hand gets stronger. I have a callus in a circular shape on my index finger from NY fats. If you get fatigue, switch fingers(or hands). I usually use my middle finger and thumb for fills, and index for outline. Giving up at the end of a piece really destroys the whole outcome, so stay focused. If you want better letters, draw more!

yeah, i just started painting again and i haven't for over a year maybe and i swear i thought i was going to burn a hole in my finger or someshit lol. i really need to practice more because my can control is slipping. but i never really painted alot to begin with so..

That is "Mone78" I have him on Facebook also lol. And he is not the first "MONE" Either hense the name Mone78

There is a Mone that writes out of New York that is ancient in the Graff world that has actually confronted me on here. I know I am not the first Mone but I look at style rather than what Artists call there selves... At this point in time all the names have to be taken

For instance There is a Pose1 and a Pose2 even know Pose2 was most likely the name bearer of Pose longer than Pose from Chicago.

Style matters Peace

@Romero- The train left within 8 minutes of me starting the piece I ran to get a flick while some dude was walking towards me lol

yeah that sucks, shit happens though. all in all its not a bad little number but it just needed some cleaning up, im one to talk though my shit looks hella whack painted

and as far as who writes what and who was first fuck all that noise, if they aren't in your city/state then its not a big deal. unless you paint freights and they are mainly a freight writer, i.e. someone writing kwest or koer or something. no bueno. people need to stop worrying about what other guys write because at the end of the day there is probably someone, somewhere out there that writes your name and does it better than you. so it is what it is.

Man it matters a lot. Sorry :(

come on, be respectful...........

we make part from the same community

It really doesnt matter really. The one in hungary is in a different country so who gives a fuck. And there is one is New York who has also been writing for a while. & if im not mistaken he contacted this ^ Mone and they equally dont give a fuck