If you could see a picture of any 12 oz member

FROSTY

Originally posted by dr. frink one

and then invite me to rape people. I also eat babies. Back the fuck off.

haahahhahahah holy shit...i think i just shitmyself..hahahahahha oh god...ahahahahhahah........oooooh man...

(inhaling...)

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah...

I eat babies..ahhahahahahahahahhahaha....glory be...thats great!

I have a new found respect for Dr. Frink.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dr. frink one

alright...I may think Devilush sounds amazingly sexy

i am a good friend of young miss devilush and i'll say 2 words to you. good luck. she is a nice and very pretty young thing, but she has a strapping young man on her arm. any guy trying to win her affections would have to be some pretty stiff competition for her man (which could be rather challenging). again i say, good luck.

devilush - never short of suitors

go girl

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I wish I'd never seen what Bob Hope Oner looks like. I'm scarred for life. Seeing what Secret's like more than made up for it though. Other than that, Devilush sparks my interest quite a bit. The rest of you, you're awesome peoples online, but I don't wanna be dissapointed with your geeky mugs in person. I'm out, it's Adderal time. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by seeking innocence

kema, sense of humor, and great should never be placed in the same sentence. haha.

im the funniest mofo ever. dont sleep.

well then...

i'm just gonna have to post a really purty picture of me on this board. hahahah just kidding, no way. there are only a small few of people that have seen a pic of me and actually have met me in real life and that would be ttboy, skotrel, kid fury (remember him), graffitisuxx (you know i love ya and your woman), remy martin, heshy,and harpo marx. el mamerro, gotta love those flicks of you in that tight ass halloween costume, that was some funny ass shit. and frinkie...one of these days its gonna be me saying "hi, guess who."

i have a strapping young man on my arm....that is the best compliment today. :love2:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yo, Makros just bit me hardcore. I posted that picture with that same caption a couple of months ago on a thread about black holes and physics. But it's ok cause I bit it straight off seanbaby.com, hehe.

Devilush, I can't believe I threw that costume away. It's a crying shame. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

guys, i dont like you posting pictures of me or my new girlfriends.

…ok:crazy:

Originally posted by FROSTY

Am I the only one who dosnt give two fucks what devilush looks like?

if i were a guy, i wouldnt give two fucks of knowing how "devilush" looks like. but i think its because of being anonymous is what's making them curious. besides, your comment came off too harshly. this is a "if you could see a picture of any 12oz member" topic....so it kinda defeats the purpose if everyone said that they didnt wanna see how anyone would look like. and no, you prolly arent the only person who doesnt care how i look like, which is all good. its not like i'm gonna cry over it and post my picture on this thing. so relax. and damn, arent you the one who started this post?! i just dont understand.

Archived