VIRGINIA TECH MASSACRE + HAMMER POSE PICS

Thought_Monster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: VIRGINIA TECH SHOOTING

AINT AUTOMATIC WEAPONS LEGAL IN VIRGINIA OR SOME SHIT? LIKE YOU CAN GO TO A GUN STORE AND COP A MAC AND PUT HOLES IN NIGGAS IN FASTFORWARD. YOU KNOW WHATS CRAZY B, I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS SHIT BEFORE IT HAPPENED...CRAZY RIGHT? EXCEPT IN MY DREAM THE SCHOOL WASN'T SPECIFIED, AND WHEN MONEY WENT BANANAS AND STARTED BUSTIN SHOTS THE PART OF "CANT TOUCH THIS" WHERE MC HAMMER GOES "BREAK IT DOWN!" AND THE CRAZY SYNTHESIZER SHIT COMES IN WAS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND AND NIGGA WAS JUST LIGHTIN SHIT UP BUT HE AINT HIT ME AND I WENT OUTSIDE AND JUMPED IN THE 550 AND WAS HOME IN LIKE 5 MINUTES AND SHORTY WAS LIKE "WASSUP POOKIE?" AND I WAS LIKE "NAH NUTHIN MA, NIGGA JUST SHOT UP THIS SCHOOL SHIT WAS A CRAZE B" THEN SHE SAID "THATS WACK" WHILE ROLLING A DUTCH AND PUTTING MY FOOD ON THE TABLE.

First of all, fuck the media. Second, it hits home a lot more when it happens in your state and where you have family going there, like me. What pisses me off more than anything is the fact that FUCKING EMAILS were sent out 2 HOURS after the first incident! From what I understand, that was the only alert given to anyone on campus besides reporting suspicious activity to police. If thats how it is, then more people need to start packing. There are two sides to the coin, but its shit like this that makes it good to know that anyone except a felon can get a concealed weapons permit in VA. You can say what you want about that being the problem in the first place, I dont give a fuck. It goes both ways. The police cant be everywhere at all times. How do you think you are getting away with writing graffiti? It would only have taken one person with a gun and 3 well placed shots to stop the gunman, and many lives could have been saved.

AINT AUTOMATIC WEAPONS LEGAL IN VIRGINIA OR SOME SHIT? LIKE YOU CAN GO TO A GUN STORE AND COP A MAC AND PUT HOLES IN NIGGAS IN FASTFORWARD. YOU KNOW WHATS CRAZY B, I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS SHIT BEFORE IT HAPPENED...CRAZY RIGHT? EXCEPT IN MY DREAM THE SCHOOL WASN'T SPECIFIED, AND WHEN MONEY WENT BANANAS AND STARTED BUSTIN SHOTS THE PART OF "CANT TOUCH THIS" WHERE MC HAMMER GOES "BREAK IT DOWN!" AND THE CRAZY SYNTHESIZER SHIT COMES IN WAS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND AND NIGGA WAS JUST LIGHTIN SHIT UP BUT HE AINT HIT ME AND I WENT OUTSIDE AND JUMPED IN THE 550 AND WAS HOME IN LIKE 5 MINUTES AND SHORTY WAS LIKE "WASSUP POOKIE?" AND I WAS LIKE "NAH NUTHIN MA, NIGGA JUST SHOT UP THIS SCHOOL SHIT WAS A CRAZE B" THEN SHE SAID "THATS WACK" WHILE ROLLING A DUTCH AND PUTTING MY FOOD ON THE TABLE.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE FUCKING NUTS, DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good to hear ya high witha full plate of food money ......unfortunately,, this aint about you........ for real... take ya jokes elsewhere,, and violent... you sound shook.... im not doing anything to prevent death.. not in my hands...... i am, sharing my condolences and sorrow for those that view this thread that may have had a sibling or friend die this morning.......your right.. its not iraq.... its just closer to home for some of us..... please respect.................

STOP GETTIN SO SOUR B. RIP ALL THE NIGGAS THAT GOT BODIED QUE DIOS LO BENDIGA...THATS IT, YOU AINT GONNA BRING EM BACK FROM THE MORGUE DOGGIE. ON TO THE NEXT TOPIC.

HOT DROP DROP TOP TOP DROP

HOES DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT

YEAH NIGGA IM THE SHIT!!

WIPE ME DOWN!!

Too bad no one else besides the shooter was packing heat, They could have popped a cap in him. This is why we need to have guns. The only way the shooter would have been stopped was if someone else was armed. The worst part about this is now congress will terry and pass stricter gun laws to keeop everyday people from protectiong themselves. Oh, and the shooter was a manchurian canidate programmed...psyops.

rip to the innocent people.

Too bad no one else besides the shooter was packing heat, They could have popped a cap in him. This is why we need to have guns. The only way the shooter would have been stopped was if someone else was armed.

rip to the innocent people.

Just like a Nintendo game.

First of all, fuck the media. Second, it hits home a lot more when it happens in your state and where you have family going there, like me. What pisses me off more than anything is the fact that FUCKING EMAILS were sent out 2 HOURS after the first incident! From what I understand, that was the only alert given to anyone on campus besides reporting suspicious activity to police. If thats how it is, then more people need to start packing. There are two sides to the coin, but its shit like this that makes it good to know that anyone except a felon can get a concealed weapons permit in VA. You can say what you want about that being the problem in the first place, I dont give a fuck. It goes both ways. The police cant be everywhere at all times. How do you think you are getting away with writing graffiti? It would only have taken one person with a gun and 3 well placed shots to stop the gunman, and many lives could have been saved.

thats what Im talking about.

Too bad no one else besides the shooter was packing heat, They could have popped a cap in him. This is why we need to have guns. The only way the shooter would have been stopped was if someone else was armed. The worst part about this is now congress will terry and pass stricter gun laws to keeop everyday people from protectiong themselves.

wow.

I don't believe in anyway that more guns with solve gun violence however something like this comes along and I begin to wonder if I should be so unprepared...

Its crazy to think that tighter gun control laws will fix this problem. I bet the shooter either aquired his weapons illegally off of the street or stole them from a family member. How can you stop that.

Now CT seems to have tighter gun controll laws than VA from what I am seeing on msnbc

I don't believe in anyway that more guns with solve gun violence however something like this comes along and I begin to wonder if I should be so unprepared...

Its crazy to think that tighter gun control laws will fix this problem. I bet the shooter either aquired his weapons illegally off of the street or stole them from a family member...

uh, wasnt mero just saying that automatic weapons ARE LEGAL in va? what do you mean tighter gun control wouldnt fix this? in australia, its illegal to own a gun. i think that may have helped a little bit in this situation.

I didnt realize at the time how easy it was in VA. If the US made all firearms illegal there is still going be hundreds of thousands guns still on the street which people will have.

The dude on TV just said if we make everything illegal that just puts more people at risk because the only people who are going to turn weapons in are the true law abiding citizens. The criminals are still going to keep their weapons and this will just put the american people more at risk...

They just said in VA you can get a gun by having a valid drivers license. Obviously their gun control laws need to be fixed. I was going off CT's which takes at least 5 days to get a handgun they have to do background checks and numerous other things to make sure your eligible. I think they say it takes 3 days but till your stuff gets sent in and processed it takes about 5 and you have to be a licensed gun owner with no criminal record.

its shit like this that makes it good to know that anyone except a felon can get a concealed weapons permit in VA.

wiki:

Virginia allows unlicensed open carry of a handgun that has a capacity of twenty rounds or less, unthreaded barrel and no collapsible stock. (Most handguns fall under this category). Open carry is defined as the gun's true nature is not hidden from general view.

Virginia Concealed Handgun Permit (CHP) holders are exempt from:

• One gun a month rules
  • Rules regarding open carry firearm restrictions (see above)
  • General College Carry Restrictions[27]
  • Gun Free School Zone act, CHP holders are allowed to have guns on school grounds in their personal vehicles as long as they stay in the car
  • Ban regarding firearms in VA General Assembly.

Virginia CHPs are shall issue.[28]

Open Carry is done throughout the state mainly by Concealed Carry Permit Holders as they enter alcohol serving restaurants as required by state law. However, in more rural parts of Virginia it is more common as a CHP costs money that some rural residents may not be able to afford.

In urban areas, open carry is extremely uncommon, but not unheard of nor illegal under Virginia State law. However, local law enforcement has been known to stop and question individuals who do so. This is becoming less common as police officers come to a greater understanding of the law and become less concerned with citizens open carrying.

Under Virginia code, localities may no longer regulate the firearms with sole exception of regulation of discharge of firearms.[29]

NFA34 weapons are allowed under Virginia state law but machine guns must be registered with Virginia State Police.

but machine guns are?

I didnt realize at the time how easy it was in VA. If the US made all firearms illegal there is still going be hundreds of thousands guns still on the street which people will have.

in the beginning, yes, but eventually more and more guns will be taken out of circulation. if you are a career (or at least somewhat experienced) criminal you will still be able to get guns,true, but it will become harder and harder for the average joe (or joan) to get a gun. and let's face it, it's not bank robbers that are walking into schools and shooting multiple innocent victims, it's the guy "that you'd least expect" that is doing the shooting.

before the gun amnesty and ultra strict gun control in australia you would occasionally hear of people walking into shopping malls, offices etc and shooting random victims (much the same as happens in the states), but since all the laws changed i don't even remember one event happening.

will strict gun laws prevent all gun crime? no. but will it drastically reduce gun crime? undoubtably yes

Archived