Vinnie Paz

Cory Feldman

is a good rapper, even if hes homophobic, but im not even the least PC. so fuck it.

"Shells hit you and the fag you share a cell with."

"You like to chill and hold hands with faggots"

"you like to sleep with guys, you a gay maggot, listen'n to B2K faggot."

shit makes me laugh every time.

"I symbolized the savages, while you support gay marriages."

I guess the appeal is mostly based on the fact that this shit is really good and really offensive. A Lot of his opinions are pretty valid. (beside the homophobia, but thats what makes me laugh) But all i really give a fuck about is metal.

If you serve god for money than you serve the devil..

oldschool_jmt_550.jpg

jedi_mind_tricks_6.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't the same black sounding Muslim homophobe when he rapping about galaxies on his early albums. I like Jedi Minds music somewhat, but I'm not confused about how they changed to fit a certain appearance. Nor am I confused they stole Wu style tracks back in the day, and now have the money to pay broke Wu rappers to appear on their albums to legitimize the biting...

my boy met vinny paz (boxer) at foxwoods...dude was finger banging some groupie on the dance floor at bbking, then caught dome from her in vip and at this point insisted that my boy finger her now, as he kept shouting "your my fuckin boy" and proceeded to punch him in the chest...this was the first time my boy ever met or seen vpaz, dude was fucked up, he is most defiantly the man

THIS AINT NO WHITE BOY SHIT

THIS THUG SHIT

NIGGA

This is a recurring theme on 12oz. I still don't understand why it's even an issue. Everyone and their momma says something "homophobic" while battle rapping. It's always been very no holds barred. And why not? This is an extension of the "stream of consciousness" of beat poetry, you've got to be willing to let it all go regardless of how it sounds. For all we know, Vinnie Paz may have a gay uncle that he loves very much. Alot of mainstream shit is 100x worse in many multiple ways, but we don't even talk about that on here except on the rare occassion when someone lets out a moan for the state of hip hop or reminiscing about the good old days.

So what is this about really? Noone complains about people saying faggot (or something to that effect) in a freestyle (and I'm willing to bet the vast majority of rappers have said something about someones uh... emasculation in a battle). And some of Vinnies songs take on that freestyle battle rap flavor. Personally I prefer the more polished stuff but whatever. And I'm not a fan of battle rap period (I do enjoy freestyles though) but it's been a part of hip hop forever, and it does have it's virtues, I just don't understand why y'all are acting like Vinnie Paz invented this shit.

this isnt about him being "homophobic"

its about his mediocre skills as an emcee

hes almost as bas as esoteric

fuck vinnie paz, its Emcee Miker G and DJ Sven all day son

RING DANG-A-DONG FOR A HOLIDAY