fiddy cent piece

estaked

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the change machines at my college dispenses nothing but dollar coins and accepts them in the vending machines and parking meters around campus. the susan b. anthony's and the sacagawea (sp?) ones but that's pretty much the only place i see them.

and i don't see what's so exciting about the 50 cent piece. 2 dollar bills or eisenhower dollar coins maybe, but not 50 cent pieces

dollar1.gif

Dude Sacagawea dollars were a way better idea.

In Canada there are 1 and 2 dollar coins. Which is pretty weird.

Probably the only country in the world where you can dig in your couch cushions and pay rent with the proceeds.

me and my bro saved for 2 yrs throwing change in it we never dipped it just put whatever crappy change in it like 1c 2c 5c and 10c and i brought it to work with me got it changed and there was 1432.63euro in it.. didn even miss the money i was throwin in it.. we used a 5 gallon water drum and it wasn even nearly full..

i got a 50 cent piece a couple weeks ago at burger king....then used it a few days later at mcdonalds...

i got a 2 dollar bill about a month ago....

but the weirdest shit was when i was chilling with a girl i used to date and she tells me about the indian head nickels and how rare they are....and if you get one its good luck.....weird thing is....the next day....i got one in my change..its from like 1928.

one of these:

Indian_Head_Nickel.png