MAGIC DRYING MACHINE (CLOTHES)

THANKYOU

hahahaha oh my good god...

so funny.

i have been washing clothes all day for the last two days.

one time when i went to pull a load of laundry from the dryer, a $10 dollar bill popped out. sweet!

just now i went to go get a load of my pants out, and a $20 popped out! hahahaha fuck yea!

i need to wash more clothes more often!

thank you dryer gods!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MY HOMEGIRL SAW SOME DUDE JUMP OUT A CAB RIGHT AS SHE WAS COMING OUT HER CRIB, IT WAS A KNOT OF HUNDOS. THE NIGGA AINT EVEN REALIZE IT...MONEY WAS WALKING AWAY AND SHE WALKED OVER, STEPPED ON IT, TOOK MAD LONG TO GRAB IT, AND WHEN SHE FINALLY DID THE NIGGA TURNED AROUND AND WAS LIKE "OH SHIT THANK YOU!"...I WAS MAD AT HER FOR A GOOD MONTH FOR NOT PICKING THE SHIT UP AND RUNNIN BACK IN HER CRIB LIKE SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO.

An awesome chick trick is to do your guys laundry.

I always find a dollar here, ten there.

It's not really trick...just a girl job.

But still...YANK.

But my favorite is when I get my winter coats out and find a ton of lighters and money and gum etc etc....

Shit I remember when in 3rd grade I found $100 on the corner of my street...but then I told my parents and they made me spend it on shit for the homeless, like, we went to Target and bought a $100 worth of deodorent and toothpaste and shit....if I found that shit today though...damn, paint money for like...3 months.........

And word, one time my moms put a shoe polish mop in the washer filled with KR black.....omg, I'm still in the dog house for that shit and it was almost a year ago...

Scottie Pippen accidently left a roll of money on the table where he was eating at a local restaraunt where my buddy worked. When the waiter saw it he ran the money out to him in the parking lot.

At this point you would think, just maybe, the millionaire daddy of multiple illegitimate kids would have peeled off a hundred for the guys honety...you'd be wrong.

Further, Pippen only tipped him 10%...