So I went to get my license

ViolentByDesign

try to get a japanese drivers license and youll never complain about the american dmv

it took me 8 times to get it. you drive on a course at the police station which you have to memorize ahead of time.

the instuctors are elderly cops that hate their jobs. japanese people pay $3000 to learn to drive.

then you pay $30-50 a test and they usually pass quickly

if you are from another country they arent making any money on you so they just fail you

for petty shit to atleast get a little dough before you get the license.

i got failed for being more than 10cm from the curb when making a left

talking to the instructor during the test

driving too fast

dricing too slow

turning my signal on too early

turning my signal on too late

not checking for homeless people or obstructions before getting into the car and starting the test

turning into the lane in front of a bus that was 4 BLOCKS AWAY going about 5 mph

not locking the doors before driving.

one time the guy failed me for some stupid shit and told me to drive back to the beginning because

the test was over. so i drove over the grass at full speed went over curbs like an offroader

got out took all the benches, cones and ashtrays from the waiting area and threw them on the course

then took a garbage can and gave it a shotput toss on top of the police station.

people were scared shitless, even the police hid behind the counters

they passed me the next day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn, took me 3 goes to get mine. The first time I was nervous as shit, and got the guy who failed my mate (who had been driving for years), the second time I didn't stop at a stop sign (that had been ran over, and I ignored the line on the road) and the final time I passed with flying colours.

But fuck that was a long time ago, and have driven like 220000kms at least since then so I am now teh beast behind the wheel.