So I went to get my license

ViolentByDesign

because I have had a car for a bit and I finally got my privileges restored. This fucking faggot straight up failed me because he said I didn't stop at the stop sign long enough. I counted out like 5 seconds in my head, and this dude wasn't even looking in the first place he was sitting there writing some bullshit down.

I'm fucking mad, but I just scheduled my next one at a DMV in the hood so I don't get stuck with these fucking squares next time.

Anyone else ever get an asshole for the test?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude I got failed my first 2 times. BULLSHIT

The first time I drove through a light that turned yellow after i was literally 10ft from the line doing 35mph. He said it was red even though there was 2 other cars that went through it after me. So failed #1

Second time I went to back in and used my mirrors because I had been learning to drive on a full sized F-150 and I get out of the car perfectly in the spot. The guy said well you drive well but backing in is a problem. As we are standing in front of the car. I look at him go what is the problem I am in the spot not on the lines I didnt hit the big pole behind the car. He looks at me like I am an idiot and goes. "You didnt turn around when you backed the car in try to make a note of that next time you come to take the test."

I went to get my motorcycle permit and they gave me the car driving permit computer test. Needless to say I passed went up to the window the dude was like weren't you taking the motorcycle permit test? I said yea why? he was like eh nevermind here take this they will give you your motorcycle permit over there... So I guess my bad DMV karma came back in a good way...

because I have had a car for a bit and I finally got my privileges restored. This fucking faggot straight up failed me because he said I didn't stop at the stop sign long enough. I counted out like 5 seconds in my head, and this dude wasn't even looking in the first place he was sitting there writing some bullshit down.

I'm fucking mad, but I just scheduled my next one at a DMV in the hood so I don't get stuck with these fucking squares next time.

Anyone else ever get an asshole for the test?

Yeah, man, I failed my first drivers test four times.

I knew that was impossible because I'm a safe, defensive driver, and I'd been stealing cars since I was fourteen. I knew how to motherfucking drive.

I talked to my buddy who had an aunt in the DMV (the Canadian version), and apparently those fucks have a quota system. So they like to fail people for no reason.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
huge waste of money. i'm glad i never did that.

It wasn't that much...I paid for it. (it was sponsored by my high school as a elective class)

It was like 50bucks (for the booklet, and Drivers Permit)

and then 10 bucks when I got my license. All we did was watch vids of driving safety and then drive around in the schools car.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
damn yorus was cheap ours was like $250 or $350 I didn't do it...

It was sponsored through the school so I think there were some kick backs or underhand dealings...if you wanted to take drivers ed at the high school you had to go thought that certain driving school.

I dunno, a lot of those guys will fail you first time round just for being too confident in yourself. Take you down a peg or whatever. They only do this to young males obviously.

I got a reminder that I need to renew my licence just yesterday. I haven't driven in a fucking long time but I think I'll keep it anyway.

The first time I took a driving test I failed. For scraping up against the curb, it wasn't a big deal, people do it all the time, but it's an automatic fail.

Someone wouldn't fail you for not stopping at a stop sign if you stopped for 5 seconds. That just doens't make sense.

I counted out like 5 seconds in my head, and this dude wasn't even looking in the first place he was sitting there writing some bullshit down.

"I can't believe this nigga just sat at the stop sign fo' five second. Don't a nigga know its like 3 seconds. This nigga's dumbass is a risk. Just call me supaman because this nigga gets a FAIL!!"

nigga...