i've been at work for nearly 2 hours and have done nothing

Abracadabra

and i don't mean done a few things, but not much. or fucked around and did some shit half assed. i mean i have literally done nothing to contibute to this company making money. and probably won't for most of the day. and nobody will be the wiser. i won't get fired, and i'll still get paid. to every dickhead who says "man, i could never work an office job" you're a fucking wanker who couldn't tell their ass from their elbow. there a people in this world who get paid to do cool shit, but they still have to do stuff to get paid. i am getting paid to do NOTHING right now.

black

out

posse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was about to post this thread.

Seriously.

Today.

It was going to go around the lines of...

Should I be faking like I am working... that sort or idea.

Because I too haven't done anything today other than post

on 12oz. CH0 specifically.

I'm a member now too.

Congrats on having a chill work place that can afford you

a, hopefully, dope ass lifestyle with little worries about money.

After being on the road for 2 years hardly working and living

off of the average of $60 a week income the entire time...

I deserve to be back in the office gig making money.

Good work!

Good no work!

and i don't mean done a few things, but not much. or fucked around and did some shit half assed. i mean i have literally done nothing to contibute to this company making money. and probably won't for most of the day. and nobody will be the wiser. i won't get fired, and i'll still get paid. to every dickhead who says "man, i could never work an office job" you're a fucking wanker who couldn't tell their ass from their elbow. there a people in this world who get paid to do cool shit, but they still have to do stuff to get paid. i am getting paid to do NOTHING right now.

black

out

posse

this is the right way to do it!

good man!

dude, when i was out in the bay, i literally spent about 6 months doing NOTHING every single day. i would leave for 3 hours, ride muni around looking at spots and getting drunk. i was in charge of new hires, but there was a hiring freeze, so we never got anyone new, so i had no job to do, but everyone liked me, so they kept me around. my bosses knew i didnt do anything and they didnt care. it was rad.

BOPSET really does live a life of relative ease and luxury. it's an amazing skill that we all bring to the table.

It's funny.

My dream job just came through,

interview and all, and I just can't bring

myself to commit to a solid career job just yet.

I have some traveling to do and will need time off

fairly often. I had to let it go and keep the boring,

but good job that doesn't really need me, but

keeps paying me every week.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

black

out

posse

Do some online gambling...if you can make the man some money then make yourself some!

I work hard.

For a girl.

Pitchfork everyday.

Work gloves and sweat.

Sore muscles and small pay.

My niece is telling my mom she is going to die if she doesn't get to listen to The Ramones.

My mom said she might die if she was in Iraq.

They have been going back and forth like this for upwards of ten minutes.

It only cements the fact that I am an ass.

Because I am giggling hard.

While my number one favorite person in the world cries.

yeah. and that's why i cant work an office job. i like my need to be somewhere time to go as fast as possible. sitting around for 8 hours feels like 20 hours. doing what i do currently it feels like 2 hours. i know the difference between my ass and my elbow, i just dont like down time.

HA! its everyday son. i keep thinking theyre gonna find out, but yo i dont think anyone does anything here anyways. so dudes wouldnt even know were to begin the firing process. and somebody smuggled liquor into the office through chocolates today so i got a free buzz from eating half the box. the chocolates were mad good, too. they were from europe.

and take a shit on the clock, after your hour lunch and 45 minute break. not even nothing beats getting paid to shit.

it'll probaly get to me that i do nothing with my life, but until then i'll be laughing all the way to the online banking site to check my direct deposit. hollared.

that's a given. they actually have the good soft toilet paper at my work too, which is pretty rare

im actually a little jealous. we have one ply but they do supply those paper toilet covers that dispense like tampons in the womens bathroom. spares me the personal humiliation of having to line the seat with toilet paper square by square.

im actually a little jealous. we have one ply but they do supply those paper toilet covers that dispense like tampons in the womens bathroom. spares me the personal humiliation of having to line the seat with toilet paper square by square.

yeah, they got the pre-made bird's nest at my work too