Cute underage girls by the pool!!!! **HOT PICS!!!***

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the funny part is when chris hansen reads the chat logs back to them...

or when the actors reenact the chat logs....

one of the best episodes is when chris hansen asked that 20 year old with the escalade:

"what did you mean when you asked if she wanted your "thang" in her mouth"

the kid replied hella seriously: "do you want my dick in your mouth"

i'm not condoning perverts doing this shit but i think parents should be monitoring what their kids are doing and quit crying about other people doing their job.

if you have kids it's up to you to raise them. if your kids are old enough to go online then you should monitor what they are doing, who they are talking to, and how long they are online for. it doesn't take a genius to figure out effective tactics on how to do this, but apparently some parents need a fucking instruction manual when it comes to raising a teen.

i don't have kids, nor do i want any, but if i ever do have children i would use the common sense that i have to raise them.

as for talking to a teen about sexual shit, come on that's a no brainer, old men or women have no business talking about shit like that with a 14 year old. i think the law about that being a crime varies from state to state but either way it's wrong.

The law does need to excercise more common sense.

For example, I had a friend that was facing a statutory charge. Yeah, there was an age gap that I didn't find very appealing in their relationship. But the dude dated this girl for two years and they loved each other, of course they are going to have sex. What's more is that when she left him, he tried to kill himself (which I think it ridiculous, but that's neither here nor there), and on top of that her parents are going to try and press rape charges. I don't know if the charges have been dropped or if they were ever even real, but we haven't heard anything about them in a while.

My point is this, the law doesn't look at relationships or age-closeness. Personally, I think the law is being wielded in the wrong manner. It is my understanding (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) that the statutory law was created, like the sodomy law, as a tag-on offense for legitimate "he came out of the bushes" rape charges.

I'm sorry, but I would think my friend has been through enough without having to go around neighborhoods that he moves into and tell everyone that he's a sex offender.

-fuse.

The camouflaged officer had me dying hahahahahaha

Ya seriously it's one man, they know he's coming, he's not armed or anything like that, sure I guess they don't know that for sure, but he's coming to have sex with a 14 year old girl, who claims she's alone why would he even have a weapon on him.

They'res like a whole batallion outside waiting and then swamp thing jumps out of the bushes to make the arrest.

I think this show's fucked up on one side and on another, I find it extremly humorous and just.

Ya seriously it's one man, they know he's coming, he's not armed or anything like that, sure I guess they don't know that for sure, but he's coming to have sex with a 14 year old girl, who claims she's alone why would he even have a weapon on him.

They'res like a whole batallion outside waiting and then swamp thing jumps out of the bushes to make the arrest.

I think this show's fucked up on one side and on another, I find it extremly humorous and just.

you never saw the episode where the guy had an arsenal in his trunk and a loaded hand gun on him. he was a cop from another state or county.

also, i think there was another guy who had gun on him in another episode.