serving 70 years in jail, thanks to myspace!

THANKYOU

hahahahaha oh man, check this out... local fucktard from around the way:

cant find the article online for whatever reason, but this kid, like 25 years old, was braggin on myspace about how dope he was as a drug dealer, flashing cash and drugs etc etc on his page...

well they finally kicked his door down, found weed, cocaine, money etc....

fools looking at a bid up to 70 years cuz he had 2 priors.

hahahaha

some people just arent meant to be criminals.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont think its there now but a little bit ago when you looked up "thizz" on photbucket under pictures you would find some cambodian?vietnamese? kid with pictures of pills all bagged up

it wasnt much maybe like 30-40 at the most

but his account was public so you could look at other pictures of him and his friends being oriental faggots with weed and couple of dollars

you cant see it anymore i dont think, i tried looking for it

maybe he got busted

NIGGAS CANT BAG YOU UP OFF THE STRENGTH OF MYSPACE. UNLESS YOU'RE A FUCKING CLOWN AND YOU DONT KNOW THE LAW/HAVE SOME TYPE OF LEGAL ADVISOR. THEY BAG UP ONE OR TWO NIGGAS AND PUT THE WORD OUT THERE SO EVERYONE ELSE GETS MAD SHOOK BUT REALISTICALLY LET A NIGGA TRY TO BUILD A CASE ON ME STRICTLY CUZ THERES A PICTURE OF SOMEBODIES HAND HOLDING A FEW GRAMS/SOME GUNS/MONEY ON MY MYSPACE. NIGGA PLEASE. ILL SPIT ON A COP THAT COMES TO MY DOOR WITH NO WARRANT.

your dad is so gangster, aye bee.

_40877041_ap_matthale203.jpg

haha

I have no clue who that is, or why it's funny.

My dad actually is pretty gangsta (see the Father's Day story thread) but this particular story had nothing to do with that. More like the cops were tryin to take advantage of his 15 year old son (no homo) and he's not a fuckin retard so he told em to fuck off

You fags that spend your whole life here in Channel Zero are gay as fuck. See this thread.......ask my homeboy - screename: ABBAFUCKINGZABA about my dads antics on March 22nd 2006 - he's gangster bro! Pops Duke don't funk around my nigga! Fuck off.......you sound stupid as shit.

Yeah man, I spend my whole life in Channel Zero! It's real hard to get 10 posts a day, especially when half of them are "haha" or "co-signed"!. Also, pointing people towards a thread that I've already typed some stories about my Dad is fucking stupid as shit "bro"!

Fuckin faggot

You fags that spend your whole life here in Channel Zero are gay as fuck. See this thread.......ask my homeboy - screename: ABBAFUCKINGZABA about my dads antics on March 22nd 2006 - he's gangster bro! Pops Duke don't funk around my nigga! Fuck off.......you sound stupid as shit.

DAMN MY NIGGA.......YOU MAD? :lol: :lol:

NIGGAS CANT BAG YOU UP OFF THE STRENGTH OF MYSPACE. UNLESS YOU'RE A FUCKING CLOWN AND YOU DONT KNOW THE LAW/HAVE SOME TYPE OF LEGAL ADVISOR. THEY BAG UP ONE OR TWO NIGGAS AND PUT THE WORD OUT THERE SO EVERYONE ELSE GETS MAD SHOOK BUT REALISTICALLY LET A NIGGA TRY TO BUILD A CASE ON ME STRICTLY CUZ THERES A PICTURE OF SOMEBODIES HAND HOLDING A FEW GRAMS/SOME GUNS/MONEY ON MY MYSPACE. NIGGA PLEASE. ILL SPIT ON A COP THAT COMES TO MY DOOR WITH NO WARRANT.

thats the whole point, apparently, the photos were incriminating to get a warrant, which eventually led to his bust.

what you described would only be if like there was a gun on the bed, with drugs or whatever, yea it could be on your page and not be linked to you at all, and they'd have to prove it was yours. but that could still get them ahold of a warrant if you got piks and are claiming to do this and that (slanging)

either way, shits just stupid...

Yeah man, I spend my whole life in Channel Zero! It's real hard to get 10 posts a day, especially when half of them are "haha" or "co-signed"!. Also, pointing people towards a thread that I've already typed some stories about my Dad is fucking stupid as shit "bro"!

Fuckin faggot

Word AyeBee........I'm a faggot bro! Maybe you and I can go out some time.....start dating.....get serious......then maybe then I can meet your fucking sweet Dad and you can floss him to me! Be like "Yo, check out my Dad! He's rad! He's really proud of his gay ass internet geek son!"

That'd be fresh........XO bitch

p.s. You should really peep out my BLOGS about my mom duder.......she makes the meanest German Chocolate Cake. (See the baking thread)

DAMN MY NIGGA.......YOU MAD? :lol: :lol:

Furious bro.....absolutely fucking furious. Nah I could care less. I just think the majority of people I've met over the years who have something to do with 12oz are mad homo. That's all. I'd bet money that dude could be the 12oz geeks fearless George Bush-like leader.

no offense, but spitting on a cop is assualt which gives them probable cause to do whatever the fuck they wanna do
At the pub last night some crazy scotsman my mate was talking to who was on a bucks night was spittign and he hit this chick with one of his slags.

They bought in cops to arrest the cunt.:lol::lol: