UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
also heard something about Mayhem Miller coming to the UFC.... that would be awesome.

12212.jpg

mayhem has actually already fought in the UFC. he fought GSP before he really blew up. as far as i know, that was both of their first fights in the UFC.

i thought mayhem was gonna mash him up, but GSP really put on a good fight, and no matter how much mayhem flexed his skills, he couldnt pull it off.

i still hope miller gets a chance to come back to the UFC and fight again, hes a real talented fighter.

right now hes just been eating up all the star status hes gained living here in the islands, and fighting in the league putting fights together down here.

he had the belt for a min too, but lost it to frank trigg a bunch of months ago.

I'd be stoked to see him come up in the UFC, definately a fun guy to watch fight.

Chuck went in there shook to death totally out of his game,and if rampage abused him twice.What makes people think chuck has the slighest chance against Wanderlei?Even thought big john shouldnt of stopped the fight for at 20 more seconds.Chuck was recovering.

I like both fighters, but I think Chuck can beat Wand. He hasn't been the same since he lost to CroCop in the open weight tournament. Also... no soccer kicks, knees to the top of the head, & stomps takes a lot out of his game.

I want to see an open weight UFC tournament. That would be great. Unfortunately it can't happen in the US.

So the word is Fedor doesn't have a mma fighting contract but he is going to be fighting in a world combat sambo league over in the Czech Republic. And Brock Lesnar the former wrestler had his MMA debut 2 nights ago on Showtime and beat Min Soo Kim. Also San Francisco 49ers player Johnnie Morton had his debut that night and got his ass dropped in 38 seconds by Bernard Ackah.It's looking like K-1 is the new pride because they do not fight by the Nevada rules. June 22nd check out Brioni vs Shamrock because its looking better then UFC 72.

and who here is trains??

i just started up again....

took gracie a couple years ago for a min, got lazy.

now im back at a school with all facets avalible, but right now just working on my boxing and jiujitsu.

shit is mad fun, if any of you cats are interested you guys should go for it.