UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: UFC 68

i fell asleep during andres fight, now i wish i would have stayed up! fuck i wanna see that crocop KO!!

The Andres fight was wak..You didnt miss out on anything..I only counted like 5 power punches the most..But Crocop got served..Even before the KO, he was gettin them elbows on the floor..

Re: UFC 68

jackson will beat lidell!

he will and has

BISPING was electric

Arlovski was such a shitty fight, certainly not showing enuff to get any kind of title shot

the young undefeated brit had two mean chokes

CroCop...well what can i say that we all didnt see?

Karma.gif

motivator1492927je5.jpg

karma3.gif

555jt6.jpg

624462ab64f230eert4.jpg

that certainly reordered the heavyweight contenders

Silva is such a disapointment...congo made him look rediculous

does anyone have the link to the fight with fedors brother against that asain guy from Inked?

also, rampage will lose to chuck no question

his frst UFC fight was terrible, compared to chuck, he still needs to get his UFC kitters out before facing him

(maybe im wrong)

apperently, falling down like cro cop when ur KOed and relaxed is a lot easier on your limbs then normal

but hes prolly still fucked up

hes on his waay out

Lidel/ Jackson 2.... it will be good. This fight will test Lidell's cardio I see him gassing in the 4th and gettting KO's.

*** those body shots at the end of 1 were fierce

Lidell/ Axe Murderer goes to Chuck..... Wand has had 2 poor preformances back to back.

Cro Cop threw that fight? Bullshit cough cough... H e maybe trying to get out of his contract, but you don't need to lose in doing so... As far as Rampage vs Lidell its going to be a good fight. Rampage will win by decision or Lidell by Knock out simple as that its 50/50. Kempo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its diffrent world from fighting in a ring then a cage..... GSP, BJ Penn, Couture = Best in UFC.........

no no he threw the fight so his contract would get extended

had he won, then fought couture, that means he woulda gotten one more fight after to defend the belt, and supposedlt his team wants him to be a more established champion than that

it makes no sense to me though