UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
OK

It's that time again.

Greatest UFC fighter of all time? Or your personal top five?

Everyone knows I'm a Fedor fan.

Who do you rate?

My top 5...

1 GSP. I think he is well rounded, Understands the meaning of "Mixed" martial Arts and is a good representative of the Sport.

2. Anderson Silva. Very inteligent and Acurate fighter.

3. Cain Velasquez..Very athletic and well rounded for a heavyweight. Understands that conditioning is a important as Power.

4. Clay Guida.. Comes to fight every second of the round win/lose/draw.

5. Nick Diaz.. Not in the sport to be anyones friend. Comes to fight his ass off every round.

Thats just to name a few.

I forgot to Mention..Fedor is OVERRATED. He has not fought anyone desent in like 3 years. Been fighting tomatoe cans who never fought anyone either. Dudes like GSP,BJ PENN,ANDERSON SILVA,CHUCK LIDELL, and Dan Henderson on the other hand have been taking REAL fights. Forgot to mention Da Henderson as one of my Top 5.

Joe is good at just about everything awsome.

Alot of KO's, didn't watch but did read kinda pissed I didn't watch.

I'm surprised Griffin didn't put up much more of a fight but Rua is raw man.

Other fights sounded great, Silva beating someone he already worked before and they got lucky on a TKO was a great idea, not.

i thought it was one of the best cards ive seen in a while. I only counted one brazilian that lost but i missed some of the prelims. Seemed like they were feeding a lot of lambs to the slaughter in order to get all the brazilians hyped. Good marketing.

Except for Big nog, i dont think most people expected him to win.

Also palhares has got to juicing. That niggas shoulder muscles have shoulder muscles

the_always_bizarre_palhares_pounds_out_miller_at_ufc_.jpg

i dont think he should be treated differently than anyone else, im sure out of all the dudes in the UFC, theres someone else who feels the same about doing media stuff, but they suck it up, because fighting in the UFC is as good as you can get as a fighter

Who gives a fuck? He's a fighter. if he doesn't like doing press he shouldn't have to. He should be judged on his merits as a fighter, not whether or not public speaking makes him have anxiety attacks

Who gives a fuck? He's a fighter. if he doesn't like doing press he shouldn't have to. He should be judged on his merits as a fighter, not whether or not public speaking makes him have anxiety attacks

its part of the business, this is a business. If you cant play the game, someone else will, this is grown up stuff. anxiety shmanziety.... how u gnna fight in front of millions of people live, but not be able to sit at a table and talk to press for a few minutes? GTFO

p.s. he just ruined his career in one fail swoop.

if he beats BJ and thats a for sure "if...." he'll probably get another shot at GSP. If he loses to Penn badly, he probably would have lost just as badly to GSP and either way he'd have been at the bottom of the pile in the division. If they had cut him from the ufc, then his careers ruined. He basically just cost himself some money for losing the title shot. He's still fighting in the co main event, Career is nowhere near ruined.

your point is invalid. go away.