UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

nah chill, hes had some losses lately but hes still the man. I was hoping he'd win tonight, he looked like he was in great shape, but that fat fuck is just too draining to fight. Anyone else woulda folded under that barrage against the cage and that kick to the chin woulda folded most fighters. You cant deny what hes about, sometimes people just lose that fire after a long career.

Look dude I was a huge Crocop fan, in his day he was the king, but ya gotta know when it's time to leave, George Foreman, Mike Tyson, Michael Jordan, get my drift. Also Mitrione/Kongo was some booooooooooooooring shit. 2 rounds of dancing round then 1 round of pressing against the cage and some ground work :(

Del-UFC ain't a fashion parade, I think dudes'll take any sponsorship $$$ that come their way.

Jukka-Vera won

and what the fuck was that? BJ has some ridiculous BJJ but he couldn't stand up with Diaz. Last 2 rounds he was just getting slapped. Fuck Diaz anyway, cocky wanker