UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Doubt he would have put bj down in 5 rounds.

Diaz is nice but c'mon, all those connecting and you can't put him down?

If it went 5 rounds Bj was DEF going down, Diaz always puts a beating on his opponent like that, that's what he does, that's his style...and the way Bj looked last night even if it would have been on the floor, Diaz would have tapped him out! Did you see the first take down attempt from Bj and as Diaz was going down rolled into and got Bj in what was almost a leg lock.....i HATE Diaz's attitude but the mofo is GOOOOOOOD!!!! He'll give GSP a run for his money no doubt, won't be easy for either one of them....Won't be surprised if he wins

goodbye BJ, goodbye all the old guys i was a fan off that made the UFC fun to watch. not hating on the new crop, but just watch for the fun now with out routing for anyone really( i guess i kinda like Frankie Edgar)

out of the loop over it oner...

the best outcome of GSP v Diaz would be something to fall from the rafters and knock both of them out.

I wasn't saying he shouldn't have gotten the w or anything, just expected a little more out of him from all the shit he talks. He fought smart and used the reach advantage/jab to get his rounds, but i think he shoulda saved some energy and actually tried to put BJ away. That said, i was hoping for penn to win, disapointed he didnt. Been smokin too much out in Hawaii again haha.

goodbye BJ, goodbye all the old guys i was a fan off that made the UFC fun to watch. not hating on the new crop, but just watch for the fun now with out routing for anyone really( i guess i kinda like Frankie Edgar)

out of the loop over it oner...

the best outcome of GSP v Diaz would be something to fall from the rafters and knock both of them out.

Yeah I feel much the same way about the old guys dropping off and not really digging any of the new crew, except Bones Jones and a few others. Best outcome of Diaz GSP would be the GSP of old giving a fukn exciting ass intense slapdown on Diaz, none of this play safe, fight for points or other lameness

Yeah. Diaz looks real cocky...

gallery_of_ow_penn_diaz_and_mitrione_show_effects_of_ufc_.jpg

Diaz is fucking sick. And i think you guys keep forgetting he's got a LEGIT black belt from Ceasar Gracie he's not just a slap boxer... He's NEVER been submitted. He's only put put down by punches ONCE in 34 fucking professional fights. What the fuck is there to not like about him?

I don't know why you guys hate ANYONE who's not jesus style humble.

• Like 1

man fuck all that. Im a respectable adult. I also do a little BJJ and Im very humble and respectable in the gym. Fighting abilities aside,... who would you rather hear talk post fight? christian pussy ass uncle tom bones jones or someone like diaz or sonnen. Shit is entertainment. If everybody was a humble smiley ip man kinda dude, there would be no drama. you need it to sell fights and add interest. Diaz isnt respectable and thats why i like him. I also like guys like amir sadallah (sp?) because they dont talk shit, it isnt their nature. They just shrug and smile and say yea we are gonna fight and im gonna try to win. But shit talking mid fight and head-butting jabs is awesome too. hendo knocking the living shit out of bisping wouldnt have been half as awesome if bisping wasnt playing the heel. bad attitudes make fights better. just think about how much better itll be for you if GSP headkicks diaz into another dimension. if he was some nice guy..it'd be awesome, but its gonna be extra awesome for you cause you hate him...

you take the good, you take the bad, you take em both and there you have, the facts of life.

facts2.jpg

man fuck all that. Im a respectable adult. I also do a little BJJ and Im very humble and respectable in the gym. Fighting abilities aside,... who would you rather hear talk post fight? christian pussy ass uncle tom bones jones or someone like diaz or sonnen. Shit is entertainment. If everybody was a humble smiley ip man kinda dude, there would be no drama. you need it to sell fights and add interest. Diaz isnt respectable and thats why i like him. I also like guys like amir sadallah (sp?) because they dont talk shit, it isnt their nature. They just shrug and smile and say yea we are gonna fight and im gonna try to win. But shit talking mid fight and head-butting jabs is awesome too. hendo knocking the living shit out of bisping wouldnt have been half as awesome if bisping wasnt playing the heel. bad attitudes make fights better. just think about how much better itll be for you if GSP headkicks diaz into another dimension. if he was some nice guy..it'd be awesome, but its gonna be extra awesome for you cause you hate him...

you take the good, you take the bad, you take em both and there you have, the facts of life.

facts2.jpg

settle down, ur not witty....

sorry couldnt resist...

Yeah. Diaz looks real cocky...

gallery_of_ow_penn_diaz_and_mitrione_show_effects_of_ufc_.jpg

Diaz is fucking sick. And i think you guys keep forgetting he's got a LEGIT black belt from Ceasar Gracie he's not just a slap boxer... He's NEVER been submitted. He's only put put down by punches ONCE in 34 fucking professional fights. What the fuck is there to not like about him?

I don't know why you guys hate ANYONE who's not jesus style humble.

Once again, not blindly hating. Just don't dig the dudes attitude, how he handles himself. And he was way too pumped up acting like he just punched a hole thru Penns head, when he really just utilized the reach advantage to win the rounds. Not saying he didn't deserve the W, but i would have liked to see a finish on that one. Guy doesnt have to be mr. quiet for me to like him, i think Sonnen is great and Tito was one of my favorite fighters.

You know what it is for me, he acts so fuckin ghetto and immature (him and his brother). He's a roll model to a lot of up and coming kids, there's no reason to be like that! A "PROFESSIONAL" fighter should be humble, on the other hand i wouldn't miss any of his fights cause he's that good...

He's from a ghetto ass fucking place. Why should someone act different then what they are because they are on tv. If a nigga is a ghetto ass ignant mexican, then act like one. I'd much rather him act himself then something he's not.

He's not deciding foreign policy, he's punching dudes in the fucking grill for a living.

Demographic?state_id=349353&city_id=316308&place=Stockton%2C+CA&state=California&chart=crimestatistics

• Like 1