UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Didn't see all the pre-lims but what I did see was disappointing.

Sorry for being the whinier, but the UFC and fighting as a whole as a sport is boring now.

All I saw were two fucking fatheads hugging on the floor for 10mins

An old man who should of retired years ago got his ass beat in the 1st round

And as for Rampage vs. Jon Jones

Everyone already knew who was going to win, the fight was decent, far from epic.

Rampage got tapped for the first time ever, whoop tee fucking doo the guys rusty as a bike left out in the rain. Hes too busy trying to be a movie star to care.

Glad I never pay for these janks and just go out somewhere to watch them over wings and burr.

2cents

Didn't see all the pre-lims but what I did see was disappointing.

Sorry for being the whinier, but the UFC and fighting as a whole as a sport is boring now.

All I saw were two fucking fatheads hugging on the floor for 10mins

An old man who should of retired years ago got his ass beat in the 1st round

And as for Rampage vs. Jon Jones

Everyone already knew who was going to win, the fight was decent, far from epic.

Rampage got tapped for the first time ever, whoop tee fucking doo the guys rusty as a bike left out in the rain. Hes too busy trying to be a movie star to care.

Glad I never pay for these janks and just go out somewhere to watch them over wings and burr.

2cents

Dude you're a whiny little bitch. LOL> The heavyweight fight did NOT slow down til the last round. There was only ONE boring fight the whole card. There was fucking 4 knockouts and Diaz looked better than he has in his whole fucking life against Gomi.

Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?

Dude you're a whiny little bitch. LOL> The heavyweight fight did NOT slow down til the last round. There was only ONE boring fight the whole card. There was fucking 4 knockouts and Diaz looked better than he has in his whole fucking life against Gomi.

Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?

Im a whiny bitch?

You can suck a dick faggot, I know you like to watch big men hump each other but I actually enjoy to watch a fight.

I just said I didnt see the whole card you fucking retard.

Ok 4 KO's, thats great but who gives a shit if its against a washed up old man?

Exciting, probably the kind of fights you like to get into.

Im no Joe Rogan homo I was just giving my opinion, didnt mean to tug on your tampon.

And only bitches say ''LOL"

:lol:

yea, Diaz looked good, but i half think it was because Gomi just couldnt get inside, and thre all kinds of hay makers. Diaz just was able to toy with him, against someone who kept him pressed he wouldnt have been able to open up like he did, But his radar and aim was sharp. Long ass arms. You gotta get inside and tie them dudes up, like fighting in a phone booth, make them long arms get int he way.

Im a whiny bitch?

You can suck a dick faggot, I know you like to watch big men hump each other but I actually enjoy to watch a fight.

I just said I didnt see the whole card you fucking retard.

Ok 4 KO's, thats great but who gives a shit if its against a washed up old man?

Exciting, probably the kind of fights you like to get into.

Im no Joe Rogan homo I was just giving my opinion, didnt mean to tug on your tampon.

And only bitches say ''LOL"

:lol:

Yes. All 4 KOs were against washed up old men. If you don't know what the fuck your talking about, then don't come and give your opinion. I don't know anything about cars, so i don't go in the car thread and tell people how much cars suck. Pretty simple dude.

And substance, your suggestion to beat Diaz is to get inside and tie him up? You do realize hes quite good at BJJ right?

not to take anything away from diaz, but none of the asian pride guys have really come over here and done shit to my memory. Aoki i guess, and akiyama has had some wars. But it seems like the japanese cant compete at the american/brazilian level these days.

my .02

*cue people with better memories than me listing a bunch of names to prove me wrong

Gomis old, if he was in the ufc in his heyday he would of done great. His only win in the ufc was this awesome one over griffin.

1678t1s.gif

You're right though, alot of dudes from japan haven't done well. UFC is still just starting to get big out there.

But i'd watch out for Mizugaki

02_20_Mizugaki_Escovedo_large.jpg

He was a fucking beast this weekend.

my guy is doing mma fighting i wonder how many dudes he's gotta knock out to get a shot at a ranked fighter cause he's good remember at one time we went out to a bar and he knocked 2 bouncers on their ass with 2 hits he's pretty good fighter

this the dumbest thing i've ever heard