UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

I dunno???

Jones has big long fukn arms and legs but Rampage has a lot more experience and likes to win by KO.

I also heard Big Country is gonna take on Crocop??????

We've seen him and his unbreakable jaw but Crocop busted Bob Sapps shit.

I think BC is gonna got whooped

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

rampage hasnt won by KO in a long fucking time. He's looked like shit in his last 4 fights or so. Even when he won it wasnt pretty. Jones has like literally a foot reach advantage on rampage and a huge skillset on top of that. Of course page has a punchers chance, but expect him to get retired in this fight. possibly literally.

Jones by some Matrix shit in the 2nd.

oh and cro cop? cmon son.jpg

yea he busted bob sapps shit but that was a long fucking time ago.

If Junior Dos Santos couldnt knock Big country out, Cro cop's old ass doesnt have a chance. plus Roy has been dropping pounds since the Mir fight. He comes in strong looking to hold on to his job.

Nelson by KO in the 2nd or 3rd.

Yeah I hear ya, I would like to be more confident in Ramp winning but it's pretty open I'd say.

Crocop was and is a legend of the game, he's put some big holes in some big names over the years. Nelson is just a bit of a sideshow laughfest who managed to scrape a few wins together. Technically he ain't half as sharp as Crocop ever was. And Crocop is good at avoiding a takedown, which is how fatty won a fair few of his fights, like against Kimbo in Ultimate fighter. I know Crocop is old but he's still a legend, I'd be mighty surprised if Nelson wins this, and disappointed too, big fat fukn belly rubbing mullet having fuck. Junior Dos Santos used the cunt as a punching bag, I know Crocop doesn't have the same fitness these days but a unanimous decision win like that would be sweet

Shields

Yang

Koch

Belcher

Mckenzie

Dunham

Riddle

screenshot2.jpg

the undercard was good. rest was pretty not that good. Shields gettin KTFO was funny though. Honestly the highlights of the night for me were the ridiculous back and forth between jones and rampage and watching mckenzie get crawled all over by a world class blackbelt.