UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The entire PPV was boring except for a few undercard fights.

The problem is main card fighters are not trying to win, they are doing just enough not to lose.

They all side on fighting cautious and it gets boring to watch, I recall three fights tonight where the crowd was booing.

fuck, rampage just blew it, why he waited so long for that faggot to recover after that knock down is beyond me...

exactly what i was thinking...

this ppv was bullshit....it seems like every non title fight goes to a decision anymore

the best fight of the night was sanchez/hathaway...

the nog/brilz fight was good too but brils got robbed

and i lost money bettin on rampage.....

FUCK

I agree he let Evans recover and could have ended the fight there, but Evans was sharp not giving Rampage much of an opportunity either way. Evans really won that fight he's not going to be able knock out a guy like rampage so he has to stick and move score points and not get hit. Im pretty stoked on Sanchez getting BEAT! Cant stand that prima donna.

I agree he let Evans recover and could have ended the fight there, but Evans was sharp not giving Rampage much of an opportunity either way. Evans really won that fight he's not going to be able knock out a guy like rampage so he has to stick and move score points and not get hit. Im pretty stoked on Sanchez getting BEAT! Cant stand that prima donna.

speaking of diego...

yo im a rampage fan above all others, back in the pride days and all that, but I KNEW him going with Wolfslair was a bad look. Rashads training camp was MILES above rampages, but RAMPAGE ALMOST TOOK IT ANYWAYS

why?

Rampae is a FAR more talented and experienced FIGHTER but Rashad is a far better ATHELETE

this came out in the training and in the fight... rampage STILL should have won, but I think he gave a good reason - RING RUST -he hadnt had a fight in 18 months i think? He lost that sense for blood, that sense when his opponent is hurt. He could have easily finished it but when youre in a fight you lose track of time and shit like that. Thats where being out of practice lost him the fight.

Now I think Rampage should get with a new camp (WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM IN MILLITAGE ) ASAP & dominate, or retire and make movies, not one or the other

yo im a rampage fan above all others, back in the pride days and all that, but I KNEW him going with Wolfslair was a bad look. Rashads training camp was MILES above rampages, but RAMPAGE ALMOST TOOK IT ANYWAYS

why?

Rampae is a FAR more talented and experienced FIGHTER but Rashad is a far better ATHELETE

this came out in the training and in the fight... rampage STILL should have won, but I think he gave a good reason - RING RUST -he hadnt had a fight in 18 months i think? He lost that sense for blood, that sense when his opponent is hurt. He could have easily finished it but when youre in a fight you lose track of time and shit like that. Thats where being out of practice lost him the fight.

Now I think Rampage should get with a new camp (WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM IN MILLITAGE ) ASAP & dominate, or retire and make movies, not one or the other

Better fighter? Rampage is not.

Rampage hasnt been a good fighter since the Pride. Dude doesnt train, he has lost the thirst to win. Really look at him! For a person that talked so much shit and hated his opponent so much, you would think that you would have taken it more seriously.

He was tired, he was confused by Rashad's speed, he wasnt busy in the clinch.

Rampage is gone and he will never come back.

I like Rashad, I think he is a great wrestler but needs to work on his stand up. If he had power in his hands I am sure he can win and keep titles. Plus I like that he is also a great guy with a great personality. Rampage tries to hard to play the "heel" to use a pro wrestling term, when he should concentrate on his game.

I am disappointed in the fight, but I wouldn't dog Rampage so hard. Evans won by decision, it's hardly like he kicked his ass. Both fighters knocked each other wobbly at one point, and I think Rampage hung on and recovered better. Many of us were looking for a big slam, etc., etc., and it sucks that he didn't plant Evans at least once. I think Rampage would have been better if he spent his last few months in camp instead of playing movie star.