UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so rampage is a coach. he quit... was he there for the whole ultimate fighter???

ps: first episode of this seasons fighter was the best fight i've seen in years on this shitty show. dude was LEAKING.. hard...

that's heart.

sidenote: i went to highschool with that dude war machine a couple seasons back. fuck that guy, but his little sister was so fucking hot it's stupid.

True story.

rampage retired supposobly because of him and dana white getting in an argument because of rampage doing a movie..i dont think rampage and rashad are going to fight....GAY....i think kimbo is gonna do that fat fuck up..kimbo looks like his ground is getting alot better...but we will see...i dont see how that "former ifl champion" has any stamina at all..

sidenote: i went to highschool with that dude war machine a couple seasons back. fuck that guy, but his little sister was so fucking hot it's stupid.

you know he legally changed his first name to "WarMachine"...... WarMachine Koppenhaver sounds like he should be in a German Snuff film or some shit.

This season of Ultimate Fighter is the biggest pile of shit they have tried to pass off as legit. It starts off looking like the Kimbo show, they didn't even have prelims because they wanted to make sure Kimbo was in the house and they put the shittiest competition available so he can for sure win.

Three former football players? No skill at all, records with single wins, we even saw that one white football player stick is chin out and run at the other loser for 30 seconds before gassing. The other guy was suppose to have 100 muay tai fights to his name? No, his stand up was gutter trash.

Next week we see Kimbo fight, only thing anyone is interested in seeing. But seriously the other guy is former IFL champ. IFL is the biggest bush league in MMA. Kimbo lost easily to Seth Pertruzeli, but to say that this fat fuck is a former IFL heavy weight champ shouldn't add dick to his credited name. When Kimbo loses this fight theres no point in watching the show. The Rashad Rampage fight won't happen so the tension between them is pointless, and the rest of these heavy weights are hacks.

• Like 1