UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Newsflash moron,

This is mma not boxing. Obviously hes not gonna stand up with a better boxer. Would you? Fuckin idiot.

newsflash faggot,

i understand that, this is ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONS, not use your weight to pin a guy down so the fight is lacking exactly that, a FIGHT. its not like he was sudmitting kimbo, or even getting him in a good "ground and pound", there was no mixed martial arts there, it was a fat dude weighing down his opponent. the fight was called cause kimbo wasnt providing enough action, cause he literally couldnt move anything but kick his feet in the air. that dude was throwing pussy punches, a lot of the commentary was saying this as well. that was a pretty gay and non respectable way to win the fight. fucking cocktooth.

Strategy faggot.

alright so i know this dudes a great striker, and if i get caught with one good one its over.

hmm what should i do? shit, ill take him to the ground where he will be able to do NOTHING AT ALL.

then i'll hold him in the crucifix position and hit him with whatever i can throw. the fact that kimbo was even using his legs or anything to try and escape, shows he has no business on the show at all.

they should have stopped the fight with 20 seconds left in the first round. he wasnt defending himself at all.

but youre prolly the same retard that talks shit about lesnar saying "all he does is lay on top and be a big bully!"

if you aint strong enough to get a 256 pound dude off you, and you weigh 230, you dont have any business fighting. period.

i watched that kimbo slice vs. big country nelson last night on spike.had me all excited and shit then i actually watch the match and OMG that shit was so whack.it was the lamest fight ever.kimbo lost.but it wasnt really a loss to be honest.all that fat fucker did was get him on the ground and punch him with as little force as possible until the round was over.slice wasnt even dazed...shit was whack.roy nelson is whack.

kimbo didnt get a chance to own him becuase every time he would go and connect some punches fat boy would take him off his feet and basicly sit on him till the time ran out.then after words he acted all proud and shit.that was a horrible match and he shouldnt be proud of it.poor performance on roy's part imo.sucky fight and its to bad nelson didnt stay on his feet becuase then in would have been exciting.kimbo would have rocked his fat ass.i think if K works on his ground work he'll be a force to be reckoned with but until that time he's at a disadvantage.

newsflash faggot,

i understand that, this is ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONS, not use your weight to pin a guy down so the fight is lacking exactly that, a FIGHT. its not like he was sudmitting kimbo, or even getting him in a good "ground and pound", there was no mixed martial arts there, it was a fat dude weighing down his opponent. the fight was called cause kimbo wasnt providing enough action, cause he literally couldnt move anything but kick his feet in the air. that dude was throwing pussy punches, a lot of the commentary was saying this as well. that was a pretty gay and non respectable way to win the fight. fucking cocktooth.

this.fucking spike built up all that anticipation for it and then we get their and it was a dud.kimbo wasnt even hurt at the end of the round.sad match.

While it's to his advantage because he's still hyping Slice a bit, even Dana said Nelson was weaksauce. If your only strategy in MMA is to lay your fat layer on someone, that's not mixed, and that's not martial arts. Lesnar is pretty close to the same, except he has power. He doesn't have skill though, and eventually that will be his downfall.

Dana White will back what ever or who ever boosts PPV sales. And that's cool. It's his job to make the UFC money.

Kimbo reinforced his lack of PRO experience. His hips where stapled to the mat. Dude has zero ground game and NO wrestling. All the big dogs are too game for him. Kimbo would get destroyed by Lesnar, NOG, Gonzaga. Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brandon Vera would own Slice at Heavy weight.

anderson silva can take on kimbo

Anderson Silva could go ten consecutive rounds, one against each of these ten dudes, and take them all out.

People are overanalyzing here. If Kimbo can learn to fight off his back, he has a chance in the octagon. If not, any wrestler with no other skills (Nelson) can own him.

mma will be the topic to Sunday's Simpson episode.

The season TUF is really starting to fall apart, how in the fuck does Dana allow rampage team to keep fighting after four straight loses? So it's going to be all of Rashad boys at the tuf final with kimbo fighting a tomato can to make it another 6million rating show.

i think the question is kimbos drive. i mean all this talk aout him training with bas has obviously been overblown.to hear people tell it he was training hard and long with rutten but to hear him talk on the show, he openly admits not knowing shit and obviously just lays on his back once there. where is all this alleged training.

i cant stand both Rishard and Rampage...

Rampage drives the Audi R8, i have a bit more respect for him now but i dont think he is a very good trainer and i really hate his "humor", dude is a stupid tool...

the crop of fighters are really lack luster and the only saving grace for the show is Kimbo, which aint saying much for the sport. yea dude punched out a guys eye on youtube years ago but unless he quits life and checks himself into a jujitsu school for like a year straight he wont amount to shit in the UFC...